Okey State!!!

Florida lost on the road to 11-2 Auburn by 10 as their only loss. Auburn finished as a top 10 team in 2006....much better than losing to a 6-6 squad

And I agree the BCS is a farce but they definitely got it right in 2006

Have to agree to disagree. Osu/Mich were #1 and #2. Mich's only loss was by 3 @ OSU. They beat a 12-1 Wisconsin team. They beat a 10-3 ND team. They beat a 9-4 PSU team.

Mich got hosed...Big-10 got hosed. BCS is stupid.

Have to agree to disagree. Osu/Mich were #1 and #2. Mich's only loss was by 3 @ OSU. They beat a 12-1 Wisconsin team. They beat a 10-3 ND team. They beat a 9-4 PSU team.

Mich got hosed...Big-10 got hosed. BCS is stupid.

I follow your logic right up to the point where the Big 10 got hosed. OSU got worked by 30 in the title game

The best team won the NC in 2006

Screw Alabama, they had their shot at LSU at HOME! I want to see Oklahoma State vs LSU for the National Championship.

I follow your logic right up to the point where the Big 10 got hosed. OSU got worked by 30 in the title game

The best team won the NC in 2006

Using the score of the NC game to say FL deserved to be there is backwards (retro) thinking.

It's all about who deserved a shot at the NC game at the time.

Big-10 didn't have a conf champ game. Florida did....they got the exposure. Mich was off the radar. BCS loves the SEC.

Using the score of the NC game to say FL deserved to be there is backwards (retro) thinking.

It's all about who deserved a shot at the NC game at the time.

Big-10 didn't have a conf champ game. Florida did....they got the exposure. Mich was off the radar. BCS loves the SEC.

All fair points....in Hindsight the BCS got it right but I understand what youre saying. Esp the SEC love

Florida lost on the road to 11-2 Auburn by 10 as their only loss. Auburn finished as a top 10 team in 2006....much better than losing to a 6-6 squad

And I agree the BCS is a farce but they definitely got it right in 2006

While this is true, Florida in 2006 had no win as impressive as this OSU/OU game...at least not until the title game.

Flat-out dominating Oklahoma makes up for a loss to ISU, IMO. Especially since ISU really isn't that bad this year.

The only reason Clown trolls on here want Okie state is because they get to say blah blah we beat that team. They will prance around like they are in the title game and troll like it too.

I don't give a crap what ISU fans say, they beat a traumatized Oklahoma State. Oklahoma State deserves to be in the NC game against LSU and I hope the voters do the right thing.

I don't give a crap what ISU fans say, they beat a traumatized Oklahoma State. Oklahoma State deserves to be in the NC game against LSU and I hope the voters do the right thing.

I find it hard to believe that most if any players really cared that much about the women's basketball coach to be that emotionally distraught. In fact, it's probably not much of a stretch to assume not too many players on their team knew who the women's basketball coach was.

I find it hard to believe that most if any players really cared that much about the women's basketball coach to be that emotionally distraught. In fact, it's probably not much of a stretch to assume not too many players on their team knew who the women's basketball coach was.

This.

But how are you supposed to dismiss ISU's accomplishment with logic like this?

OSU shoul get to play LSU. Anyone whose not an SEC honk (or hawkeye ISU obsessor) recognizes that. If you don't win your conference and you've already lost to the team in waiting at home, then you don't get a seat at the table.

But how are you supposed to dismiss ISU's accomplishment with logic like this?

OSU shoul get to play LSU. Anyone whose not an SEC honk (or hawkeye ISU obsessor) recognizes that. If you don't win your conference and you've already lost to the team in waiting at home, then you don't get a seat at the table.

Ummm....yeah....your season is over; you finished @ .500 (6-6).
Let that sink in for a few minutes.
Nobody even remembers that OK State lost at Jerk Twice Field. It's December, and isu is irrelevant. Pls don't act surprised, because it happens every year.

OSU is getting way too much credit for beating an overrated OU team. They lost to Texas freaking Tech at home! That's worse than losing to ISU on the road, which is pretty damn embarrassing. Like it or not, SEC has proven over the past 5 years they are hands down the best conference. Don't punish the SEC West because they hands down have the best two teams. LSU has rolled everyone except Bama, and benefited from Bama's inept kickers going 2 for 6 on fgs in their game.

Every year we see fans get memorized by flashy offenses in the Big12 and Pac12. How bout mix in a little defense. How did Oregons flashy unstoppable offense fare the last two years? Shut down by Ohio State in the Rose Bowl and shut down by an average SEC defense in the BCS Title game last year.

OSU is getting way too much credit for beating an overrated OU team. They lost to Texas freaking Tech at home! That's worse than losing to ISU on the road, which is pretty damn embarrassing. Like it or not, SEC has proven over the past 5 years they are hands down the best conference. Don't punish the SEC West because they hands down have the best two teams. LSU has rolled everyone except Bama, and benefited from Bama's inept kickers going 2 for 6 on fgs in their game.

Every year we see fans get memorized by flashy offenses in the Big12 and Pac12. How bout mix in a little defense. How did Oregons flashy unstoppable offense fare the last two years? Shut down by Ohio State in the Rose Bowl and shut down by an average SEC defense in the BCS Title game last year.

Thats fine but I still do not need to see LSU vs Alabama again. Give OSU a shot at LSU.

Except the past 5 years have nothing to do with this one. This year, the B12 is the best conference, hands down. And Alabama happened to play about the softest conference schedule you can find in the SEC.

OSU had the better season. They deserve to play in the 'ship.

Latest posts