Ok, What the h*ll was wrong with McDonough

You don't burn a redshirt on a freshman that's behind a 3 time NCAA Finalist. You just don't do it. Clark is going to be needed for the next four years.

Clark beat Delgado, the NCAA Champ. He would have helped this team more than Matt did at Nationals. I still think if Matt was hurt you could use the medical redshirt this year and wrestle him next year at 133. Clark at 125, McDonough at 133, Ramos at 141, Dziewa at 149 and so on to be a pretty formidable team. I think a year was wasted here.

Does it bother anyone else that the best sport we have involves men touching each other and rolling around on a mat? Just saying

So you admit that it's our best sport. Doesn't concern me a bit. Also wouldn't bother me if you never posted on here again.

Clark beat Delgado, the NCAA Champ. He would have helped this team more than Matt did at Nationals. I still think if Matt was hurt you could use the medical redshirt this year and wrestle him next year at 133. Clark at 125, McDonough at 133, Ramos at 141, Dziewa at 149 and so on to be a pretty formidable team. I think a year was wasted here.

Listen, I'm going to explain this to you very clearly so it hopefully sinks in. Getting a medical hardship for McD would have been impossible.

A medical hardship requires two out of five years of circumstances beyond the control of the student-athlete. An incapacitating medical circumstance would be one example of a qualifying condition. A voluntary redshirt year would not be one of those.

End of discussion.

/thread

Listen, I'm going to explain this to you very clearly so it hopefully sinks in. Getting a medical hardship for McD would have been impossible.

A medical hardship requires two out of five years of circumstances beyond the control of the student-athlete. An incapacitating medical circumstance would be one example of a qualifying condition. A voluntary redshirt year would not be one of those.

End of discussion.

/thread

So you're saying there's still a chance?

Plus if McD red shirted, what would the scholarship money situation be like next year? I am assuming that the scholarship money to support MCD would have been targeted to incomng recruits.

My moderating powers have been revoked

Is it because of the stupid Linkedin thing? That site has been known for years to send out spam e-mails to people it's gathered from your address book.s. Revoking your mod power is a ridiculous move.

My admin powers were taking away because of the Linkedin issue and think he didn't click on the right thing and has taking away my mod status. should be back up once Jon has time to fix it

Latest posts