OK...what are you going to complain about this week?

northendzone1

For those of you who cry like babies after any loss, who should be replaced this week? Is Ferentz on the hot seat still?

I get this is one win and it was far from perfect but the overreaction is comical with this message board.

I'm sure you'll find something to ***** about because it seems like more people enjoy that. I bet it's almost disappointing to some they can't be the Monday morning quarterback and second guess everything. In fact I bet Jon could attest that there is more traffic after a loss than a win. Human nature I guess.

Don't want to be spoil the mood but you know who you are. It's the ebbs and flows of college football but there is a group of Iowa fans that are ready to scrap the entire season after one Big Ten road loss. Never too high, never too low...

My complaint is that some people will keep stirring the pot and calling out those who were unhappy after last week's loss.

No complaint but I'm so upset that Iowa State looked so competent against us but has looked so pedestrian against everyone else. THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!

No complaint but I'm so upset that Iowa State looked so competent against us but has looked so pedestrian against everyone else. THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!

Just kind of makes our point that we ARE their super bowl. Although any ISU fan will deny that of course. :D

This is just as big of an over-reaction as those who want to make sweeping changes to the roster or coaching staff after a loss.

For those of you who cry like babies after any loss, who should be replaced this week? Is Ferentz on the hot seat still?

I get this is one win and it was far from perfect but the overreaction is comical with this message board.

I'm sure you'll find something to ***** about because it seems like more people enjoy that. I bet it's almost disappointing to some they can't be the Monday morning quarterback and second guess everything. In fact I bet Jon could attest that there is more traffic after a loss than a win. Human nature I guess.

Don't want to be spoil the mood but you know who you are. It's the ebbs and flows of college football but there is a group of Iowa fans that are ready to scrap the entire season after one Big Ten road loss. Never too high, never too low...

I hereby complain about the fact that our 3rd down defense is terrible and predictable. I decree that Norm Parker be put to death. He's short a leg anyway. They shoot horses, don't they?

I'm going to complain about people that complain about people complaining about those that complain and anyone that has a problem with that can take it to the complaint dept.

I'm going to have to complain about False Mirage's last post. It's just chocked full of complaints, and it's so difficult to follow. Where is the complaint dept?

I'd rather read about complaints and things the team can improve on. As exciting as 25 threads saying "We're awesome" is, it's more fun to actually discuss the game.

Although the irony of people complaining about people complaining is humorous.

I'm going to have to complain about False Mirage's last post. It's just chocked full of complaints, and it's so difficult to follow. Where is the complaint dept?

I also complain about his post. I'm on the other end though. Not enough complaints from him. He needs to step it up or move on to another message board. This isn't '02-'04 any more.

Poor play calling nearly cost us this game. We were passing when we should have been running....running when we should pass. This all in the 2nd 3rd qtr when the coaches were trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Really? It was the fourth quarter before the offense figured out they could run the ball and control the clock?

I'm thrilled with the win but it wasn't a smart, efficient, well coached game.

I thought clock management was terrible. It was as if Iowa wanted to keep giving NW another chance. Iowa should have been working the clock alot better in the 4th qtr.

Poor play calling nearly cost us this game. We were passing when we should have been running....running when we should pass. This all in the 2nd 3rd qtr when the coaches were trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Really? It was the fourth quarter before the offense figured out they could run the ball and control the clock?

I'm thrilled with the win but it wasn't a smart, efficient, well coached game.

I thought clock management was terrible. It was as if Iowa wanted to keep giving NW another chance. Iowa should have been working the clock alot better in the 4th qtr.

And there it is.

I actually liked that we tried to go for the jugular for once. When we took a 24-17 lead, I was afraid we'd do what we always do, and try to grind it and hold onto that lead. I was thrilled to see us keep the foot on the gas.

When everybody was talking like the game was over with 6 minutes left and we were up by 17, all I could think about was 2005. I just couldn't help it; that game still practically gives me nightmares.

The only thing that I was crazed over was our inability to get off the field on 3rd down. 16-22 is ridiculous.

Latest posts