OK lets clarify...Hawks are not the leagues worst

Your game needs work. Sarcasm is best delivered with a little comedy.

yeah, I am not very funny. I know this man! I just give it the ole college try. Some people might laugh, most won't. I don't care, I'm gonna do me. THE SNOWFLAKE.

11th place... would be better right?

THE SON SHINES ON A DOGS ASS SOME DAYS! YOU SNOWFLAKES CAN'T DEAL WITH THE TRUTH! GUTLESS GARY AND HIS GOONS ARE JUST GONNA SIGN FRAN TO A 60 YEAR DEAL WORTH 3000 CAGILLION DOLLARS AND ALL YOU SHEEP WILL JUST GET IN LINE!
This is even funnier than the Non-Mediocre Real Fans posts. Next come personal attacks.

This is even funnier than the Non-Mediocre Real Fans posts. Next come personal attacks.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE GAME OF BASKETBALL SIR

HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED IT? YOU MUST BE A LOSER. YOU EAT DOG SHIT BECAUSE POOP COMES FROM A DOG! YOU R SO STUPID AND I AM SMART! THE SMARTEST IN FACT. LET ME SHOW YOU HOW SMART. YOU PUT UP WITH SUCH MEDIOCRE - HOW DO U LIVE WITH YOURSELF SIR?

We are 1 millimeter taller than the next midget

I thought you couldn't use the word "midget" these days as it is offensive. Kinda like the N-word.

Think you're supposed to use "little person" or something. Not sure but using the M word might make some go to their safe space.

Come on 11th place!

LMAO,,,,,just spit up my drink!!! Good thing you guys have a sense of humor and get me to laugh from time to time. It’s sad to remember when Lute was here and how fun basketball was to follow especially after a season of the football program under Commings.

11th place... would be better right?

THE SON SHINES ON A DOGS ASS SOME DAYS! YOU SNOWFLAKES CAN'T DEAL WITH THE TRUTH! GUTLESS GARY AND HIS GOONS ARE JUST GONNA SIGN FRAN TO A 60 YEAR DEAL WORTH 3000 CAGILLION DOLLARS AND ALL YOU SHEEP WILL JUST GET IN LINE!

I don’t know if the sun shines on dog’s ass or not. I am not from Alabama. This would especially be true since you actually spelt sun (SON). That is definitely Alabama territory right there.

Better than dead last I guess, but 12th place is zero consolation. It's not officially over yet (next loss will end it) but it's been a horrific season. I didn't enjoy it in the slightest.

Can't polish that turd enough to make it smell like anything but what it is.

But if this makes you feel better, then whatever works for you, I guess.

I don’t know if the sun shines on dog’s ass or not. I am not from Alabama. This would especially be true since you actually spelt sun (SON). That is definitely Alabama territory right there.
Real concerned about spelling on Hawkeyenation D thankz

HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED IT? YOU MUST BE A LOSER. YOU EAT DOG SHIT BECAUSE POOP COMES FROM A DOG! YOU R SO STUPID AND I AM SMART! THE SMARTEST IN FACT. LET ME SHOW YOU HOW SMART. YOU PUT UP WITH SUCH MEDIOCRE - HOW DO U LIVE WITH YOURSELF SIR?
This obviously isn't a library.

Sort of a depressing thread. OH well. BTW, I am fully aware that Iowa lost in overtime today to Michigan. But, I would also suggest that Iowa looked to me like the better team, who, for only one stretch, got outplayed, mostly because we missed about 3 bunnies and a couple of open 3's. Defense was solid. Offense caused Michigan to foul out good players. (We are a really well coached, strong offensive basketball team). Iowa's game plan was very good. We purposely focused on closing out on their three point shooters, and knew full well that would give Michigan some advantage driving to the hoop. So Michigan was, like, 3 of 12 from 3 pt. range and our rim protection kept their guards from tearing us up. I honestly think that if JBo had not gotten hurt, we would have won by 10.

Real concerned about spelling on Hawkeyenation D thankz

Good, I wasn't poking fun at your spelling. I was making fun of the Alabama fans. They used to be my neighbors when I lived in Western Georgia just twenty miles from their border.

I thought you couldn't use the word "midget" these days as it is offensive. Kinda like the N-word.

Think you're supposed to use "little person" or something. Not sure but using the M word might make some go to their safe space.
Tell that to Esterville High School

Tell that to Esterville High School

It's true!

b8ePxXs.jpg

My ears are ringing! (sarcasm)

Latest posts