Ohio State arrogance...

I am in Columbus quite often for work and I can tell you one thing: almost all the OSU fans I run across are extremely knowledgeable and respectful of the Hawkeyes. They are obviously confident due to, oh, I don't know, years and years of being on top of the mountain, but many of them consider Iowa at the top of the rest of the Big Ten. This is quite a contrast to the venom they spew regarding Michigan! I'd much rather converse with an OSU Buckeye fan about football than a PSU fan. PSU is like France, or Janice Dickenson. Still think they are hot even though that was 20 years ago.

OSU is a class program, and their fans are, for the most part, also classy.

They get 5 star and 4 star players and have a loaded roster.

They won the conference 5 years in row. Iowa has won two(?) shared conference crowns in 10 years. Iowa gets 3 and 4 star players and does a good job with them.

But until Iowa (an rest of b10) starts winning unshared championships, Ohio State can be arrogant.

Let them be arrogant I say. It will just make it that much sweeter. Iowa had several injured players not playing going into Columbus last year and still almost beat them. If Ferentz takes some shots down field instead of going to OT, who knows what would have happened.

Ohio St will have their hands full in Kinnick if Iowa is at full man power for that game.

I don't have a problem with it. What do you expect from a bunch of OSU homers. I can only imagine Miller, etc. sitting down at a meeting like this, would probably sound similar except insert Iowa where OSU was.

I didn't watch the video, I just thought it was funny how theres a thread on how ISU thinks Iowa's fans are arrogant, and then theres a thread about how Iowa fans think tOSU fans are arrogant.

Isn't it possible that ALL fanbases think their teams are EXTREMELY good? Especially in pre-season? And other teams will always point out the worst in other fanbases?

I didn't watch the video, I just thought it was funny how theres a thread on how ISU thinks Iowa's fans are arrogant, and then theres a thread about how Iowa fans think tOSU fans are arrogant.

Isn't it possible that ALL fanbases think their teams are EXTREMELY good? Especially in pre-season? And other teams will always point out the worst in other fanbases?

I'd just like to point out that Michigan fans are THE most arrogant fans in the land. Except for maybe Notre Dame fans. Or USC fans. Or FLORDIA fans....ding ding ding, I think we have a winner!

I'd just like to point out that Michigan fans are THE most arrogant fans in the land. Except for maybe Notre Dame fans. Or USC fans. Or FLORDIA fans....ding ding ding, I think we have a winner!

Give the man a prize! Load all Maize and Blue, Domers, Trojans and Gators on the "Barnicle Bus" and drive them off the cliff (but not before throwing PSU fans under it). ;)