Ohio St vs Wisconsin

I don't even know who I'm rooting for in this game. It would be kinda fun to see what Wisconsin can do against the "elite" teams.

Can they stop Clemson? Can they move the ball against Clemson? I doubt it but it would be fun to find out.

Wisconsin could absolutely beat Oklahoma. They would run all over them.

The game will drive me nuts.... OSU will move the ball for a while and i'll think about 66 yds. Then Wis will not go anywhere for awhile and i'll think about 55 pts.... 'that's football'

Wisky if for no other reason than this is what Alvarez has been gunning for; a shot at a natty in football. I think they take tOSU and may even have a shot in the playoffs. Barry's already had shooty hoops in the final four. After this season's success in both sports he hangs up his spurs and the Badgers pull a Nebraska cycle of irrelevance.

The adult in me would like to see Wisky win this one only to bolster the B1G West. But the kid in me wishes a superior alien intelligence scoops up Lucas Stadium abducting everyone there. Requisite "testing" to follow by said aliens.

If Wisconsin wins and makes the playoff the conference gets a lot of money to split between its schools. From a football perspective sure it doesn’t help Iowa, but a couple million just for having a team in the playoff is better than nothing.

Thi$ i$ exactly why Iowa will never voluntarily make a coaching change. Not becau$e Iowa can't afford the buyout, becau$e Iowa doe$n't need, let alone, value, butt$ in the $eat$ a$ long a$ it ha$ all the B1G14 TV and bowl revenue$ + corporate box $ales$.

$o, the few hundred who think boycotting game$ and merchandi$e make$ a difference ... you need to convince about 15,000 more of your friend$ before Iowa begins to feel any pre$$ure to improve the product on the field. Even then it would $till be more $entimental than financial and TV could $imply avoid tho$e empty row$.

Latest posts