Ohio St suspends Tressell for 2 games

Did I see OSU sent the NCAA a letter saying they were considering suspending the vest for Spring practice and summer workouts??? WTF!!! Considering??? What a joke!!! They are really tap dancing here.

not changing my tune. I'm just saying he won't be fired. Could he resign? I guess but I don't see it happening, and besides the worst is over. The story basically goes away for the most part after this week, if he was gonna step down I think it woulda been last night. I see him leaving in 2014 like it was thought all along he would....

Just wanted to bump a few of fufu's great reads on this situation.

you realize of course that the university has been in contact with the NCAA on this for awhile. This didn't just spring up last night when the yahoo story broke. I think OSU has a pretty good idea what the NCAA reaction to their sanctions will be. If you think this incident will cost Tressel his job you really have no idea what you are talking about.

As for the cheating comment, I'm not advocating it but isn't it strange that the schools mentioned as "cheaters" are the prominent schools? They are under a much finer microscope. I don't think any university wants the yahoo guys poking around for info, they have been on top of these stories since the USC/Bush scandal. You really don't think that Iowa doesn't commit any violations do you? The severity can be argued but to think any school has no dirty laundry is naive.
HEY Freddie boy...want a little catsup on that crow? Ding dong the vest is gone

Latest posts