Oh lil sister....

loesshillshawk

How do you like it now! Fred Hoiberg was lost in this game...and so was his team. Too much press...too much God's Country...don't believe what you read or hear Clowns. Wouldn't it be sweet if Iowa gets to the sweet 16 now?

How do you like it now! Fred Hoiberg was lost in this game...and so was his team. Too much press...too much God's Country...don't believe what you read or hear Clowns. Wouldn't it be sweet if Iowa gets to the sweet 16 now?

We haven't even played, yet. Can still happen to us...

Couldn't have happened to a worse group of fans or athletic department. Oh well, I'm sure their student body is out figuring out what they can set on fire in response.

And half of them will be wearing their Black and Gold by tomorrow night. Little brother then, little brother now, and little brother always.

I will not lie, I'm enjoying this just like when countless Clown fans reveled in our defeat against NW State.

If it happens, it happens because Iowa lost to a good team. Iowa State just lost to the third-best team in a nothing conference that won their tournament because they hosted it.

Fred's gonna need to find more felons to transfer in after this disappointment.

We haven't even played, yet. Can still happen to us...

This was a devastating loss. Our lower expectations would make it far less painful. They're our rivals, so I admit it made me smile inside to see them go down. But do really feel badly for their fans and the team.

I will not lie, I'm enjoying this just like when countless Clown fans reveled in our defeat against NW State.

Thinking the same thing Linus, same thing....too bad, but hey, what's done is done...hop on that jet and get back to class...

IMG_1342.jpg

Man, can't tell you guys how bummed I am right now.

This will not help, but you get props from me for showing up (I know another poster is in another thread -- he, too, gets respect) ... since you had to know how it would be here. Since you can take it, I'll try to remember that you have a right to dish it out when the time comes.

I was rooting for your team today, and I'm pretty annoyed that this happened. Count me out of any celebration of this game.

This will not help, but you get props from me for showing up (I know another poster is in another thread -- he, too, gets respect) ... since you had to know how it would be here. Since you can take it, I'll try to remember that you have a right to dish it out when the time comes.

I was rooting for your team today, and I'm pretty annoyed that this happened. Count me out of any celebration of this game.

The only time I've ever rooted for Silo Tech was against Notre Dame a few years ago.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm waiting for the bevy of excuses that caused this colossal failure. I'll start here:

1) Our new "Final Four bound" sneakers from Nike wouldn't grip the floor. (lawsuit to follow with Nike)
2) George Niang wasn't able to blow kisses with both hands on his throat.
3) Officials had it out for them...out of sheer jealousy for Hilton having magic and they don't.
4) The persistent Fred Hoiberg to NBA rumors clouded the teams thinking. (most of these guys can only hold one thought in their head at a time, so this may be the most legitimate excuse).
5) Our guys were counting their NBA money prior to game time...so this game didn't mean as much.

Latest posts