Oh lil sister....

I'm waiting for the bevy of excuses that caused this colossal failure. I'll start here:

1) Our new "Final Four bound" sneakers from Nike wouldn't grip the floor. (lawsuit to follow with Nike)
2) George Niang wasn't able to blow kisses with both hands on his throat.
3) Officials had it out for them...out of sheer jealousy for Hilton having magic and they don't.
4) The persistent Fred Hoiberg to NBA rumors clouded the teams thinking. (most of these guys can only hold one thought in their head at a time, so this may be the most legitimate excuse).
5) Our guys were counting their NBA money prior to game time...so this game didn't mean as much.

#6....they couldn't quite get that winning dance move down, Matty Light kept screwin it up.....

NIght mare of Northwestern State's last shot can still happen . Come on Hawks ,exorcize that nightmare forever! Let's go Hawks!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Are you sitting on your dentist's chair?

Probably what bums me out the most is that this year was a lot of fun for a lot of fans. B12 tourney was the most fun I've ever had at a sporting event. Upset in the tourney will always cloud all the positives from the season.

I'm waiting for the bevy of excuses that caused this colossal failure. I'll start here:

1) Our new "Final Four bound" sneakers from Nike wouldn't grip the floor. (lawsuit to follow with Nike)
3) Officials had it out for them...out of sheer jealousy for Hilton having magic and they don't.
4) The persistent Fred Hoiberg to NBA rumors clouded the teams thinking. (most of these guys can only hold one thought in their head at a time, so this may be the most legitimate excuse).
5) Our guys were counting their NBA money prior to game time...so this game didn't mean as much.

It's an exact parrallel situation to Northwestern St. That game really sucked for me so I'm not going to rub it in at all.

Plus, like a bonehead I had ISU going to the finals in one of my brackets so I'm not in a celebrating kind of mood really.

ISU losing made my day! But if we choke to Davidson, the first person to come on here and say "ISU's loss makes ours a little bit more tolerable" gets punched square in the face!!! Iowa needs to get beyond finding hollow solace in situations such as that....lets go find some satisfaction by winning for a change and make ISU fans feel that much more gutted.

"Refs" thread up and going strong on Cyfan

Probably what bums me out the most is that this year was a lot of fun for a lot of fans. B12 tourney was the most fun I've ever had at a sporting event. Upset in the tourney will always cloud all the positives from the season.

And now you know how Iowa fans felt in 2006. I can't tell you how many of my friends who are ISU alumni turned into total jerks gloating over Iowa's loss that year. Especially because they beat Iowa early in the season and then didn't qualify for any post-season themselves.

Latest posts