Ogundele

I count 5 out of 5 black kids. I'm happy about it.

tenor.gif

Yeah how many have seen this kid play? I've seen 30 seconds of him shooting and dunking by himself. I can't say I have much of an opinion yet. He's a wide bodied lefty. I think that would have complimented XF pretty well but is what it is. A lot of pressure will be on this kid I know that. Not his fault and he may not realize it being such an outsider to the state and everything but every stat of his will be compared by the fans to XFs.

Ullis and he will be tied at the hip for how the future kinda goes. Plus Toussaint. I mean he's only a true frosh. I'm not going to assume the Murray Twins will be big difference makers right away. They feel like it'll be their Jr or Sr yr before their contributing a lot. Hard telling just so early.

He'll have a lot less pressure then XF IMO. XF hype is almost setting fans up to be let down. Plus, he stayed in state, people are already familiar with him and expect too much already. X probably could have came to Iowa and played a small role on next years team. There is a log jam of bigs at Iowa next year. To me, he looks like he'll be expected to contribute right away for ISU as there isn't much front court returning. The home crowd tend to eat their own much quicker as well. This could actually work out. I am not trying to talk myself into anything here after the bad news, but really, this is good news so why sugar coat it. Good get IMO.

um there is 1 kid in this class with P5 offers 1! that is a joke of a recruiting class, prob worst in the BIG
If we're being honest, Ullis had a Depaul offer and they are in the Big East. In basketball it's not P5 - it's at the very least P6 as the Big East has been probably the 3rd or 4th best conference in the sport since they branched to all basketball. Also, there are good mid majors ALL over college hoops and some of the best programs in the country reside outside of the traditional P5 conferences. So, P5 offers don't really translate to hoops IMO... or at least, not how it translates in FB.

This is a tremendous class, and coach McCaffery has done a great job on the recruiting trail. This class has talented recruits that will play a number of roles on this team. They will certainly be a championship level team.
I can't tell if Clinton is the greatest Troll of all time or if he actually believes everything he says. It's perplexing.

I can't tell if Clinton is the greatest Troll of all time or if he actually believes everything he says. It's perplexing.

I think he's really a Hawk fan...but it is weird that he typically shows up around here when things look bleak but hardly posts when things are decent. I am pretty sure he's been around long enough that most people think he's just a giant sunshine pumper. There's room in the world for that sometimes even if TK says no.

I think he's really a Hawk fan...but it is weird that he typically shows up around here when things look bleak but hardly posts when things are decent. I am pretty sure he's been around long enough that most people think he's just a giant sunshine pumper. There's room in the world for that sometimes even if TK says no.
He doesn't bother me, I was just wondering as you don't meet people that positive very often.

um there is 1 kid in this class with P5 offers 1! that is a joke of a recruiting class, prob worst in the BIG

Well when there were zero yesterday and we only added one player today, one is the max number of players we could have.

He's gotta be a hawk fan. Spends to much time in women's basketball threads to not be. It does seem rather fake tho doesn't it?

He's gotta be a hawk fan. Spends to much time in women's basketball threads to not be. It does seem rather fake tho doesn't it?
Extremely. The only other person I have met that acted like that was at my In laws Christmas. One of the cousins brought their new fiance and he was way over the top like that. He turned out to be an extremely terrible person. Verbally abusive alcoholic type.

He probably walks around every looking like this 24/7

smiling-bob1.jpg

Latest posts