**********Officially Unofficial Iowa-CMU Game Official Thread**********

Yeah, that doesn't happen. Nighty night, cybuttstank

Last edited by a moderator:
So .. haven't listened to any of your dribble...

we all know it's mostly pathetic and with no real reason or insight...

in the mean time THIS Is what I LIKE... the Gessel and Clemons combo and Marble as needed...

Hey now we love sum Aaron White to do it!!!

The BIGS are ready and willing... Woody, Zach and MEL... coming back big time.

I'm so excited!!!

Did you hear me scory, duff, dick vint and anyone else?

Along with the fact you have never scouted any college BB you don't know how to ANALYZE IT!!!

Point being stop you all that you have no idea about how good or bad the Hawkeyes will be this year and you KNOW NOTHNING about HAWKEYE BB.

I ducked out of this thread around page 17 to focus on the game and prewrite my story. I feel as though I may have missed the biggest thread derailment since Can Coker Redshirt Next Year.

I ducked out of this thread around page 17 to focus on the game and prewrite my story. I feel as though I may have missed the biggest thread derailment since Can Coker Redshirt Next Year.

It wasn't THAT epic but it has gone off and on and back off the tracks a few times!

Was there stuff that got deleted? This seems like a pretty tame "meltdown" that you guys are observing, esp. for a game thread.

the only clown I can tolerate anymoar is DubbleWadd. He OK. If SteveFrench/VigorousKilt evar returns, he OK too.
The rest of them are complete jagoffs. And that includes the clowns that pose as Hokk fans. They know who they are.

Must be supper time in the prole households. No one throwing down in here.
How's the grilled cheese and tomato soup, playas??

Just like Kraft Mac and Cheese, Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup, children love it......

Saves the parents save a few pennies also.....

Falls into the realm of comfort food for the little ones, some of the larger ones also.....

Of course, as Mn knows if you toss water packed tuna and Clarence Birdseye's peas into the Mac and Cheese, it becomes a gourmet delight of the children.....

:)

Last edited:
It was a good game for the Hawks, they needed a severe challenge and they got it. Keno has done a very nice job with a new team. Fran is still working out the combos and situations that will present themselves.......

Bottom Line: We Won......

Just like Kraft Mac and Cheese, Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup, children love it......

Saves the parents save a few pennies also.....

Falls into the realm of comfort food for the little ones, some of the larger ones also.....

Of course, as Mn knows if you toss water packed tuna and Clarence Birdseye's peas into the Mac and Cheese, it becomes a gourmet delight of the children.....

:)

I've already had a special request for that gourmet delight for tonight, Jack. :)

Latest posts