**********Officially Unofficial Iowa-CMU Game Official Thread**********

First time watching the Hawks this year. Very impressed with Gesell. I thought Woodbury looked better than people made him out to be on here.

Should be a great in-state matchup this year in Carver.

You also missed my point. Yes this game was closer than it should have been, Iowa did a bad job taking care of the ball and I seen a lot of rushed shots. They played badly but still found a way to put them a way at the end. I am glad Keno fired them up and gave Iowa a close game.

I was less interested in your point, and more interested as using your post as a jumping off point for the awesome information I had to share.

You're welcome

Also, two games in, my trolling is at mid-season form.

Celebrity_Deathmatch_6888.jpg

First time watching the Hawks this year. Very impressed with Gesell. I thought Woodbury looked better than people made him out to be on here.

Should be a great in-state matchup this year in Carver.

Yeah, great for Iowa.

Burn.

Past years' teams lose this game. Campbell comes to mind. So for this team to win a poorly played game is another positive step for the rebuilding of this team. But can't do this against better competition or they wax floor with us. Still see this team winning 18-20 games but will be hiccups. 2-0 is still 2-0 at this point of the season.

Also have to add bballman... and ya know what.. you might have to be the special guest referee.

Can we make this happen? I would chip in 50k Viesels to help put it together and yes, Ghost has to be the ref because he is the only person here capable of keeping the derp somewhat in check

Past years' teams lose this game. Campbell comes to mind. So for this team to win a poorly played game is another positive step for the rebuilding of this team. But can't do this against better competition or they wax floor with us. Still see this team winning 18-20 games but will be hiccups. 2-0 is still 2-0 at this point of the season.

This will pain me to say... but spot freakin on Ryno...

Can we make this happen? I would chip in 50k Viesels to help put it together and yes, Ghost has to be the ref because he is the only person here capable of keeping the derp somewhat in check

Ill add another 50.... Derpmania 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think people are seriously underestimating how horrible CMU is. This was CMU's first game of the year under a new coach with a completely rebuilt roster (they lost their top 4 leading scorers from last year), and they were able to hang with a BoneG team on their own court for 30 minutes.

While I hesitate to call this game a disaster, it exposed a lot of holes in this team, many of which are correctable, a few of which are not.

I am immune to all but the most potent forms of derp. I'm liek the Steve Irwin of derp exploration.

I think people are seriously underestimating how horrible CMU is. This was CMU's first game of the year under a new coach with a completely rebuilt roster (they lost their top 4 leading scorers from last year), and they were able to hang with a BoneG team on their own court for 30 minutes.

While I hesitate to call this game a disaster, it exposed a lot of holes in this team, many of which are correctable, a few of which are not.

Let's be fair, Ghost. If this is a completely new team, under a new coach, running a completely new system then there's no more evidence that they are horrible than there is that they are improved. 'Cause, you know...it's all new.

Derpmania 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O
M
G

Tmon, while I was enjoying a frosty Miller Lite and tuning out my wife as she discussed baking racks, I, independent of this thread, had an idea for Depamania as well. The serendipitous nature of this coincidence can mean only one thing.

This HAS to happen...

Deets to follow.

Let's be fair, Ghost. If this is a completely new team, under a new coach, running a completely new system then there's no more evidence that they are horrible than there is that they are improved. 'Cause, you know...it's all new.

I have read on multiple occasion in this thread that teh hOx are just "working out the kinks". Well, the entire CMU team is one giant kink. They're moar kinky than Duffman's internet browsing history. Yet, they played consistent basketball moar than we did tonight.

Latest posts