**********Officially Unofficial Iowa-CMU Game Official Thread**********

Do not read to much into this "close" game, it is way to early and they did take care of business down the stretch. Iowa State struggled to beat Central Michigan on their own home court last year, only winning by 7, and I would argue this team is better.

Stop being rational!!!! ISU won by like 60 tonight....

Do not read to much into this "close" game, it is way to early and they did take care of business down the stretch. Iowa State struggled to beat Central Michigan on their own home court last year, only winning by 7, and I would argue this team is better.

Uh, CMU had a top 50 recruit on their roster last year. Coach's son, Zeigler or something like that. In the meantime, Iowa State is up 60 on their opponent tonight.

Pay up, plastix man. I need le Viesels to buy porta generator so I can be kewl on HN agin

I will ask le Pin2 to execute an electronic transfer of funds from my bulging account to yoar leetle piggy bank.

I watched both games, and it was clear that CMU is a much better team than AAM.

I wouldn't worry about these early games. Teams are still working out the kinks and players are finding their respective roles.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, CMU won only 11 games last year.

Teh Dolph sed they only returned 4 players from last year's team, and only 1 who averaged moar than 1ppg.

There is no conceivable reason that CMU should have kept that close for a minute, much less a half. Keno must have fed those boys some serious hate, because they were angry boner all over the place.

Teh Dolph sed they only returned 4 players from last year's team, and only 1 who averaged moar than 1ppg.

There is no conceivable reason that CMU should have kept that close for a minute, much less a half. Keno must have fed those boys some serious hate, because they were angry boner all over the place.

You also missed my point. Yes this game was closer than it should have been, Iowa did a bad job taking care of the ball and I seen a lot of rushed shots. They played badly but still found a way to put them a way at the end. I am glad Keno fired them up and gave Iowa a close game.

CMU did a great job getting back on D and stopping our fast break which is where we are most effective. Plus CMU played 10 players so they were fresh and we couldn't run them into submission. Keno's a good coach and he had them well prepared for this game. This was exactly what we needed, I game where we needed to rely on our half court offense.

Latest posts