******OFFICIAL: WHO WILL BE KNEELING THIS FALL THREAD*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or did you think riots starting less than 24 hours after the death of Floyd and less than 12 hours after the FBI was called to investigate and those riots spread all over the world, just by happen stance? Without cause, organization or agenda. Right, if you'll buy that I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona like to sell you.

Hey since you want to live in the past, bring up history and talk about how racism is wide spread and systematic.
Here is some links for you.
Any of this look familiar??? Change the black panther salute for taking a knee.
Rob, you brought up white pride, so educate yourself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/196...AfjldL6MmEbN-lPvugfKG0fGRQZJBo7txCC3Zaj-dmzKo

https://vault.fbi.gov/Black Panther Party ?fbclid=IwAR1g0FB9ZPUAyfMsNRViPlvCJXOR5nzNTsyheYyNSOJLFo02CoayTc6bASk

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...-w46iR-Odioz_YUxxxlK2mpxAPS5wKZz7ejPKjIlkK_48

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ks...YMm2k6EuR8InU_BK_RnvA6IP_UDcAxK9v0F4wH_w2p6LQ

All more recent history than slavery, the Confederate flag, statues or whatever else you want to bitch and complain about.
You want to talk about organized? About systematic? About how white pride is racist but black pride isn't? Please.

I get it. You are scared. Maybe you head of a guy named Timothy?

Or did you think riots starting less than 24 hours after the death of Floyd and less than 12 hours after the FBI was called to investigate and those riots spread all over the world, just by happen stance? Without cause, organization or agenda. Right, if you'll buy that I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona like to sell you.

The system isn't unfair to you or me on skin color.
Look we have all been over this a million times. Racism exists. Racism sucks. Racism exists in all races. Police brutality exists. Police brutality sucks. Police brutality exists against all races.
It's not a flag thing. It's not a system thing. It's not a statue thing. It's not a song thing.
I don't think any hawk fan would have objected in the slightest if during the anthem the Hawks would have lined up African American, caucasian and alternated while standing tall during the anthem. As a pretty balanced in diversity team, showing unity. Be original, don't be a follower. Because the knee thing had the wrong message to start with. The knee is the equivalent to waving to some kids in the hospital with one hand and flipping the bird with the other hand to some of the kids. I understand it may not of been intended that way, but it's message was "I stand with black people against police brutality against black people. The statement black lives matter, intended or not, makes it sound like the insinuation that some lives don't matter (or matter less) is there. That's why everyone fired back with cops lives matter and all lives matter. That's why standing for the anthem is important, because regardless of race of the vetran, you are paying respect for veterans who have fought and died for this country. Stop making it about race and more from the heart for humanity as a whole and who then can argue?
You want to change the world? Then do it. But change the world and not just parts of it. You want to help the poor? Then help them regardless of color.
That's all I have to say on the subject. The end. If you don't understand or like that, you can **** right the hell off.

Last edited:
Look we have all been over this a million times. Racism exists. Racism sucks. Racism exists in all races. Police brutality exists. Police brutality sucks. Police brutality exists against all races.
It's not a flag thing. It's not a system thing. It's not a statue thing. It's not a song thing.
I don't think any hawk fan would have objected in the slightest if during the anthem the Hawks would have lined up African American, caucasian and alternated while standing tall during the anthem. As a pretty balanced in diversity team, showing unity. Be original, don't be a follower. Because the knee thing had the wrong message to start with. The knee is the equivalent to waving to some kids in the hospital with one hand and flipping the bird with the other hand to some of the kids. I understand it may not of been intended that way, but it's message was "I stand with black people against police brutality against black people. The statement black lives matter, intended or not, makes it sound like the insinuation that some lives don't matter (or matter less) is there. That's why everyone fired back with cops lives matter and all lives matter. That's why standing for the anthem is important, because regardless of race of the vetran, you are paying respect for veterans who have fought and died for this country. Stop making it about race and more from the heart for humanity as a whole and who then can argue?
You want to change the world? Then do it. But change the world and not just parts of it. You want to help the poor? Then help them regardless of color.
That's all I have to say on the subject. The end. If you don't understand or like that, you can **** right the hell off.

It's your position that will cause things not to change. The fighting for freedom thing in Vietnam was skewed toward black.

WW 2 -85 percent of military executions were black. Go back and read about Camp Dodge executions.

Just stop with the soldier thing. The last several wars....no soldier is fighting for my freedom.

The anthem is about race written by a documented racist. Imagine the German anthem written by a Nazi with the 3rd verse about killing Jews.

Why are you so stubborn or dense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts