******OFFICIAL: WHO WILL BE KNEELING THIS FALL THREAD*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah except..... The investigation has shown that the rope has been like that for over 6 months before it was even his garage.

Yeah except..... The investigation has shown that the rope has been like that for over 6 months before it was even his garage.

Since last October to be precise. People better look to see what type of garage door opener they have in their garage, If it's a LiftMaster it probably has more racist overtones than this dumb rope.

Since last October to be precise. People better look to see what type of garage door opener they have in their garage, If it's a LiftMaster it probably has more racist overtones than this dumb rope.

This is exactly what I was saying, if you are always looking for something, that's what you will always see.

Rob, so????
That's like saying I bought 1684 used cars, I found that 11 had new car smell air fresheners but only 1 had a pine tree air freshener.
Point is, they were that way before I bought them.
So if I am allergic to pine tree air fresheners, does that mean the person that owned the car before me had it out for me when they put that air freshener in there?
Like I said, look hard enough and you will see exactly what you want to see.

Last edited:
Better yet. Rob owns a house. From the weather Rob's house loses electricity for a couple days. Rob and his wife have to open and close the garage door by hand. Rob's wife is short. Rob puts a rope on the garage door. Rob has a family cookout. Rob's nephew ties said rope into a tiny noose, because he is bored and Rob's video games suck. Rob either doesn't notice or just doesn't really care or pay much attention to it and goes on with life, because Rob is busy and has bigger fish to fry. 8 months later Rob sells his house. The new owners are African American.
ROB IS A RACIST.
THE REAL ESTATE COMPANY IS RACiST.
THE TOWN IS RACIST.
THE WHOLE SYSTEM IS RACIST (because they won't listen to or recognize how racist they are. It's a conspiracy and anyone that can't see that is part of the conspiracy.)
Fucking Rob's dumb ass nephew. How dare he be so insensitive in his boredom. He should have known that Rob was going to sell his house and he should have known that African Americans were going to buy it.
Need to send him off to military school with that God damn Finkelstein shit kid.

Last edited:
Better yet. Rob owns a house. From the weather Rob's house loses electricity for a couple days. Rob and his wife have to open and close the garage door by hand. Rob's wife is short. Rob puts a rope on the garage door. Rob has a family cookout. Rob's nephew ties said rope into a tiny noose, because he is bored and Rob's video games suck. Rob either doesn't notice or just doesn't really care or pay much attention to it and goes on with life, because Rob is busy and has bigger fish to fry. 8 months later Rob sells his house. The new owners are African American.
ROB IS A RACIST.
THE REAL ESTATE COMPANY IS RACiST.
THE TOWN IS RACIST.
THE WHOLE SYSTEM IS RACIST (because they won't listen to or recognize how racist they are. It's a conspiracy and anyone that can't see that is part of the conspiracy.)
Fucking Rob's dumb ass nephew. How dare he be so insensitive in his boredom. He should have known that Rob was going to sell his house and he should have known that African Americans were going to buy it.
Need to send him off to military school with that God damn Finkelstein shit kid.

Get help

Makes a bunch more sense than thinking something that was made 8 months prior, with no knowledge of who the next tenant would be, had racist intent.

Makes a bunch more sense than thinking something that was made 8 months prior, with no knowledge of who the next tenant would be, had racist intent.
tenor.gif

I forgot, several have skipped over the fact that some people are just assholes or just slightly insensitive and moved into the systematic conspiracy.

Systemic racism isn't a conspiracy. It's fact. And don't ask me to give you examples. Research it yourself.

Facts. Lol
Please enlighten me about these facts you have figured out about this world.
Especially as it pertains to people.
For if you are not constantly amazed by them, I would say you are not looking close enough. Should you think you can say matter of fact, I would say you are looking from a generalized and to far away perspective.

Facts. Lol
Please enlighten me about these facts you have figured out about this world.
Especially as it pertains to people.
For if you are not constantly amazed by them, I would say you are not looking close enough. Should you think you can say matter of fact, I would say you are looking from a generalized and to far away perspective.

I know this video has been posted before for you to watch and you ignore it. I recommend the 13th, a documentary on systemic racism. I'm guessing you won't watch because you're in denial or don't care.

So when Obama was president and he took 25% more Somalian imigrants than any other nationality, was that racist? When people said black power was that racist? Or didn't any of this not exist back then?
As for the second video, I am not even going to watch it, because we could both fire off example after example of how it is just as hard for Joe Dirt white boy to get an education. Placeism is very real, but it has nothing to do with racism.

So when Obama was president and he took 25% more Somalian imigrants than any other nationality, was that racist? When people said black power was that racist? Or didn't any of this not exist back then?
As for the second video, I am not even going to watch it, because we could both fire off example after example of how it is just as hard for Joe Dirt white boy to get an education. Placeism is very real, but it has nothing to do with racism.

Selective blindness and ignorance to think whites and blacks start from the same point when they are born in this country. Of course you don't want to watch videos explaining the history of how we arrived here. You'd rather bathe in your racist white privilege and unconscious bias while denying systemic racism. It's more comfortable for you.

I love my friend Jon Miller and applaud him for educating himself with the help of his wife and daughters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts