******OFFICIAL: WHO WILL BE KNEELING THIS FALL THREAD*******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the media said rallies are not allowed on "Black" holidays.

Dude you do know that a president that does draw racist supporters chose a day when successful blacks were massacred. Look at it how you want.

Then there is Ford and the Bronco day and how the run away slave bounty hunter was portrayed in Harriet. The is no historical evidence that she was tracked by a black big mean angry hunter.

You were always funny but it is amazing how you morphed. Seems you've condensed your PD personalities.

Since this controversy has been nothing but you should or should not support the idea, no one has yet to come up with an alternate solution. Let's face it, the vast majority can not honestly claim to fully understand both sides of the argument. All we see is either you don't support the team if you don't support kneeling or you don't support those who served that flag in one form or another if you do support kneeling. A middle aged white man has no idea what it feels like to be pulled over because they were in the wrong neighborhood or driving the wrong car. Whereas, if you never carried a casket with that flag draped over it or served the country, you can't truly understand what that flag means to them and why they see it as disrespectful. Don't forget, that flag does also support the first amendment.

Since no one is disputing the right to protest or the reason for the protest, it's the platform that causes issues. Why not petition the University to dedicate some time before or after the Anthem to have a moment of silence. Bring awareness to the social injustices at this time but the team can also show respect to the rest of those who are offended by kneeling for the anthem. Believe me, if they kneel the entire season, especially on November 14th, it will definitely show a bigger divide. Everyone I have talked to is on board with this idea, including someone I know who can legitimately have an opinion on both sides, he is conflicted with the flag kneeling but would be proud with a moment of silence..

Um, yeah. And, he's a man of the Bible too, right? :)

5ed7a34935b8c.image.jpg

joe biden rallies won't have big crowds ... orangeman's Tulsa rally will . . . now for the reality of the USA since 2016 . . .

"The mayor specifically warned that he has “received information from the Tulsa Police Department and other law enforcement agencies that shows that individuals from organized groups who have been involved in destructive and violent behavior in other States are planning to travel to the City of Tulsa for the purposes of causing unrest in and around the rally.”

This is what the people who can't win debates or persuade minds do . . . violent children. It's who they are. It is the divide in this country. Those who claim to want a civil society but really don't . . . and those who do want a civil society. 50/50 split. We'll find out in November if people want to live in a 3rd world country, or a first world nation

This is what the people who can't win debates or persuade minds do . .
Typical Democrat behavior. Look up the "Red Shirts." It was a group of Democrats in the South who went on a violent streak after the Civil War. One of them, Wade Hampton, has all kinds of shit named after him in South Carolina. I want it off of everything, but I want his statue to stand with a plaque telling the world about how dangerous Democrats are.

See also, '68 in Chicago. Bunch of unwashed hippies threatened violence and then charged the police line trying to go to the convention and got their asses handed to them. See also, Project Veritas video of Bernie staffers threatening to burn Milwaukee if Bernie wasn't selected.

You cannot negotiate with the Democrats. You just can't. You will get incrementally hammered back. It will go from "we just want to get married" to "bake my wedding cake, bigot" and "if you don't let my 'daughter' run girls track you are transphobic."

joe biden rallies won't have big crowds ... orangeman's Tulsa rally will . . . now for the reality of the USA since 2016 . . .

"The mayor specifically warned that he has “received FALSE information from the Tulsa Police Department and other law enforcement agencies that shows that individuals from organized groups who have been involved in destructive and violent behavior in other States are planning to travel to the City of Tulsa for the purposes of causing unrest in and around the rally.”

This is what the people who can't win debates or persuade minds do . . . violent children. It's who they are. It is the divide in this country. Those who claim to want a civil society but really don't . . . and those who do want a civil society. 50/50 split. We'll find out in November if people want to live in a 3rd world country, or a first world nation
FIFY. You'd think that people would be smart enough to not believe every far-right hoax they read on facebook, especially police.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...14b8fa-ab80-11ea-9063-e69bd6520940_story.html

https://www.citizen-times.com/story...ads-antifa-brought-demonstrations/3156962001/

""Twitter determined that a tweet promising antifa would 'move into residential areas' and 'white' neighborhoods was sent by the white supremacy group Identity Evropa," the article stated. "The tweet was shared hundreds of times and cited in online news articles before Twitter removed it, a company spokesperson said.""

These rumors that originated from far-right idiots have been going on for weeks, I can't believe anyone is still dumb enough to believe them. There are hundreds of other articles from small news sources all over the country that show the same thing. You'll want to ignore them though since they don't fit your narrative.

Last edited:
FIFY. You'd think that people would be smart enough to not believe every far-right hoax they read on facebook, especially police.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...14b8fa-ab80-11ea-9063-e69bd6520940_story.html

https://www.citizen-times.com/story...ads-antifa-brought-demonstrations/3156962001/

""Twitter determined that a tweet promising antifa would 'move into residential areas' and 'white' neighborhoods was sent by the white supremacy group Identity Evropa," the article stated. "The tweet was shared hundreds of times and cited in online news articles before Twitter removed it, a company spokesperson said.""

These rumors that originated from far-right idiots have been going on for weeks, I can't believe anyone is still dumb enough to believe them. There are hundreds of other articles from small news sources all over the country that show the same thing. You'll want to ignore them though since they don't fit your narrative.

You're saying there isn't violence from your side?? So this vvvv never happened ?

So the property destruction never happened? So Reginald Denny never happened? So Andy Ngo never happened? So Evergreen college never happened? When you can't accept reality, it's time for meds, therapy or both

You're saying there isn't violence from your side?? So this vvvv never happened ?

So the property destruction never happened? So Reginald Denny never happened? So Andy Ngo never happened? So Evergreen college never happened? When you can't accept reality, it's time for meds, therapy or both
When did I ever say there wasn't violence or property destruction? Some of that was local opportunists, some of it was facists, some of it was police and some of it was related to left-wing extremists but there is no "organization" called antifa that they belong to.

Unlike you I can actually admit that "my side" has perpetrated violence and destruction (which I don't condone), just as yours has. You sit here believing the dems, librulz and antifa are the reasons for all of the country's woes and that your poor little gentle facist-loving blowhard friends are all victims. It's ridiculously naive.

Oh the poor cops, somebody called them names! These are the people that we arm, give power and authority to. If they are too mentally weak to endure a little criticism, maybe they shouldn't be in that position.

How interesting.. Hard to imagine that the facist running the country doesn't like anti-facists - I wonder why?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/in...y-target-washington-dc/ar-BB15Jd2U?ocid=ientp

"The assessment is striking given the public emphasis President Donald Trump and Attorney General Bill Barr have placed on alleged violence carried out by adherents of the left-wing ideology antifa, while refusing to specifically identify and denounce the far-right groups like boogaloo that have been have been charged in recent weeks for acts ranging from felony murder to terrorism.

“It’s ANTIFA and the Radical Left,” Trump tweeted on May 30. “Don’t lay the blame on others!” Barr similarly homed in on the anti-fascist protest movement the following day, in a statement presented from the Department of Justice in D.C.: “The violence instigated and carried out by Antifa and other similar groups in connection with the rioting is domestic terrorism and will be treated accordingly.”

To date, no federal charges have been filed against individuals linked to antifa
—violent acts at Black Lives Matter protests, including setting police cars on fire, have been attributed to individuals with no clear political or ideological affiliation, according to charging documents. "

DHS alerts sent to law enforcement in recent weeks and obtained by Politico similarly make no mention of antifa--instead, they warn of threats posed by “militia extremists,” “white supremacists,” and “anarchist extremists,” which is how the right-wing boogaloo movement is characterized by extremism experts. And an “officer safety bulletin” disseminated to law enforcement from ATF Baltimore and the Baltimore police department earlier this month, obtained by Politico, warns explicitly of social media postings by “boogaloo” members threatening violence against federal and local law enforcement officials.

“The politicization of national security threats is retrograde and hurting our response,” Levin said. “We’re not seeing this level of violence now from the left because these extremist movements respond to inertia from the mainstream. The hard right hangs on Trump’s every word. And even in ambiguity, they see support.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts