!*****Official Twerps @ Jekyll&Hyders Game Thread*****!

Agreed. Truthfully. With a few minutes left I thought to myself even if we win, I will be more down on this team than I was before the game. Pemsl and Cook just aren't really plus players right now. We can't afford to have them in the game because Pemsl has gotten so bad on offense and Cook is horendous on defense.

Remember the Cook one and done crowd? Yikes. Now I don't want to rag on the kid because he wants to be good, but defensively he is just lost.

I would like it if Iowa would have their basketball and wrestling coaches stop throwing tantrums and acting tough every time they lose.

I would like it if Iowa would have their basketball and wrestling coaches stop throwing tantrums and acting tough every time they lose.

I will give Fran a small amount of credit for at least waiting until after the game when he couldn't screw the team by getting T'd up.

Remember the Cook one and done crowd? Yikes. Now I don't want to rag on the kid because he wants to be good, but defensively he is just lost.

To be fair, most Iowa players are lost on D. It only takes 2 passes or penetration from a decent guard to completely break down our zone.

Latest posts