Amani Hooker - NFL
Blair Brooks - transfer to IWCC
Jayden McDonald - portal

Feel free to add whoever I've missed

Last edited:
The vacating Iowa City train got off to an earlier start than normal this year

Fant - NFL
Josh Turner - transfer
Aaron Mends - transfer (would he have even been eligible at Iowa?)

Are you openly racist or did you just slip up?

The vacating Iowa City train got off to an earlier start than normal this year

Fant - NFL
Josh Turner - transfer
Aaron Mends - transfer (would he have even been eligible at Iowa?)

Jake Newborg

What the F are you talking about?
I thought it was clearly stated that Mends was a "grad transfer". But somehow the Op asked "would he have been eligible at Iowa". Seems like a curious coincidence. If I'm mistaken, I apologize.

I thought it was clearly stated that Mends was a "grad transfer". But somehow the Op asked "would he have been eligible at Iowa". Seems like a curious coincidence. If I'm mistaken, I apologize.
He asked because Mends already burned his redshirt before this year so he would need a medical waiver to get another year.

Last edited:
He asked because Mends already burned his redshirt before this year so he would need a medical waiver to get a sixth year.
Then I don't know how he can transfer anywhere. It would appear that his 5 years to play 4 are over.

Is Karras your wife/girlfriend? WTF do you care and why do I need to answer you about it? Alt screen name? What????
Not only did you embarass yourself by not having a clue what a medical waiver is and that Mends has told everyone on the planet he's applying for one, you made yourself look double stupid by throwing the "racist" bomb at somebody for no reason.

Well done Chachi.

Maybe if you've looked at any Hawkeye website or media you'd see that he's said he's applying for one and will likely get it.
OK....back to my original point then WHAT PART OF GRAD TRANSFER IMPLIES THAT HE WOULDN'T BE ELIGIBLE AT IOWA?
Why wouldn't he be eligible at Iowa?

Not only did you embarass yourself by not having a clue what a medical waiver is and that Mends has told everyone on the planet he's applying for one, you made yourself look double stupid by throwing the "racist" bomb at somebody for no reason.

Well done Chachi.
OK....back to my original point then WHAT PART OF GRAD TRANSFER IMPLIES THAT HE WOULDN'T BE ELIGIBLE AT IOWA?

The guy was just asking the question of would he be able to get one? He apparently wasn't sure, just like you, but he gets a pass because he didn't come out all idiot-mouthed.

The guy was just asking the question of would he be able to get one? He apparently wasn't sure, just like you, but he gets a pass because he didn't come out all idiot-mouthed.
Well....I guess we won't let the laundry list of former players that applied for their 6th year on a medical waiver, get in the way of implying that Mends might not be eligible. WTF? Explain why he gets his eligibility questioned?

Well....I guess we won't let the laundry list of former players that applied for their 6th year on a medical waiver, get in the way of implying that Mends might not be eligible. WTF? Explain why he gets his eligibility questioned?
That should have been 5th year. Either way I don't give two shits about why he would or wouldn't be able to play.

My point was to call you an idiot for your racist thing and I got the bonus of you being upset about it.

If you don't want your alt screen names questioned for curious statements, think your posts through before you run your idiot mouth.

Latest posts