****OFFICIAL Transfer/Leaving-early-for-the-NFL Tracking Thread****

Because black people are too dumb to be eligible evidently? How racist do you have to be to even think that's what he meant?
I'm trying to figure out what he meant. He has yet to answer. There are threads on this very site stating that Mends is a GRAD TRANSFER. Am I wrong? I can copy/paste it for you if you like.

That should have been 5th year. Either way I don't give two shits about why he would or wouldn't be able to play.

My point was to call you an idiot for your racist thing and I got the bonus of you being upset about it.
You're just mad because someone struck a nerve with your alt screen name and you got caught. Shame on you.

The vacating Iowa City train got off to an earlier start than normal this year

Fant - NFL
Josh Turner - transfer
Aaron Mends - transfer (would he have even been eligible at Iowa?)

Feel free to add whoever I've missed
I apologize for my comment as It wasn't fair. If you're not FryIowa, that is.

giphy.gif

I like this thread idea, but man it's a textbook example of how one idiotic comment can ruin nice things for everyone else. False racism claim followed by a personal attack on the person who calls you out on it? Whoever said lightning never strikes the same place twice?

To bring this thread back on topic, there were rumblings of Trey Creamer leaving around the time Josh Turner announced his decision, however nothing has surfaced. I really hope that's not the case, as he's a guy I had high hopes for. I think he can challenge any of the current top 4 at CB for a spot.

Are you openly racist or did you just slip up?

Straight to the "R" word. Nice work.
Now to answer the question. The "slip up" was my confusion over the rules pertaining to getting a 6th year. Rob mentioned a waiver was needed. I assumed (wrongly I'm sure) that transferring would make it easier for him to get a waiver. I likely made a human error. But when in doubt, always call someone the worst thing you can come up with. That's how you make a better nation and brighter future. At least that's what I was told in Grad school.;)

To bring this thread back on topic, there were rumblings of Trey Creamer leaving around the time Josh Turner announced his decision, however nothing has surfaced. I really hope that's not the case, as he's a guy I had high hopes for. I think he can challenge any of the current top 4 at CB for a spot.

My concern here is that he wasn't even traveling with the team to road games. I didn't go to any home games. Did anyone who did see him on the sidelines?

Its a bit odd that a second year player not be traveling with the team and/or dressing. Unless he was hurt and KF never said anything.

My concern here is that he wasn't even traveling with the team to road games. I didn't go to any home games. Did anyone who did see him on the sidelines?

Its a bit odd that a second year player not be traveling with the team and/or dressing. Unless he was hurt and KF never said anything.
I remember him supposedly having a great spring, and coming out of it as the 3rd CB. Either something happened over the summer or early in fall camp, along with Brents being solid and Moss being okay and they jumped him.

I'm hoping his citation during Purdue week wasn't the final nail in the coffin.

Dude, the racist thing was dumb. Just own it and move on.
I did managed to squirrel out one of @Fryowa alternate screen names.
Straight to the "R" word. Nice work.
Now to answer the question. The "slip up" was my confusion over the rules pertaining to getting a 6th year. Rob mentioned a waiver was needed. I assumed (wrongly I'm sure) that transferring would make it easier for him to get a waiver. I likely made a human error. But when in doubt, always call someone the worst thing you can come up with. That's how you make a better nation and brighter future. At least that's what I was told in Grad school.;)
Fair enough.
If your grad school was wasting your time with "when to call someone the worst thing you can come up with"....get for a refund.

Latest posts