!*****Official 'The Original Rival Returns' Game Thread*****!

Josh Jackson Interceptions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully she'll join the beer chugging crowd after the game.
200.gif
Oh, I forgot to tell you guys that it was canceled last night due to low attendance. Sorry about that.

I don't post a lot but there is only one way this will change. I for on go to 1 maybe 2 games a year. I have bought my last ticket to Iowa Football. I am no driving 8 hours to watch again until there is some changes made. We have to hit them where it hurts in the pocket book.

I've had 20 hours to calm down and I'm still furious with how hopeless this program has become. They will lose to a horrid Nebraska team, and will then get blown out by a MAC team in their garbage bowl game. I literally hate Ferentz and his son with every fiber of my being.

I've had 20 hours to calm down and I'm still furious with how hopeless this program has become. They will lose to a horrid Nebraska team, and will then get blown out by a MAC team in their garbage bowl game. I literally hate Ferentz and his son with every fiber of my being.
you need to calm down and let apathy set in then it's not so bad. that's what I have done. I still watch and want them to win, but the dumpster fire doesn't bother me so much:confused:

Latest posts