!*****Official 'The Original Rival Returns' Game Thread*****!

Josh Jackson Interceptions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"We have decided to not accept any bowl game invitations this year" Kirk Ferentz

"Wait, we will accept a bowl bid, it will mean a bonus for me and my son...check fire...we will have to change our vacation plans"

Heads need to roll TONIGHT. F next season. Get new blood in and do it now. Grandpa needs to be put out to pasture.

15101685_987590721347350_4865912043280007168_n.jpg

So, what's the difference between a 7-5 record to a 6-6 record? About 534 miles. 7-5 puts us in Nashville, 6-6 puts us in Detroit

ONE OFFENSIVE TOUCHDOWN IN 8 QUARTERS.

FIRE. THAT. BUM.
Gives Purdue the wind and the ball. Goes for two when the only call there is to get within 8 to have a chance. He lets Purdue run 35 seconds off the call before they kick a field goal. Instead he calls a timeout with 59 seconds left and the game over. He is the worst game managing coach in college football. He has to answer for his total stupidity. Pathetic and embarrassing.

I really wasn't all that enthused before the game

Last week took the wind out of my sails

Not upset at all

No reason to waste anger and disappointment on the rest of this season

Before the Wisconsin game there was faint hope for a decent season

Before the bowl game disaster awaiting had we won out.....

Hoops, Baby, Hoops

:cool:

They should have been throwing to Wadley behind the line, in space, and all over the fucking field the entire season

Or just run him up the middle against a stacked line
The former is what they SAID they were going to do in the pre-season but the latter prevailed.

Maybe they thought they could fool the other B1G coaches just by saying words.

Other B1G coaches said, prove it.

KF didn’t.

Latest posts