!*****Official 'The Original Rival Returns' Game Thread*****!

Josh Jackson Interceptions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does this team win 2 games next year? Talent wise I say no. Coaching wise I say hell no. There is no hope with this team. No talent. Just a bunch of fucking gutless, pathetic cowards who can't tie their own fucking shoes.

Heads need to roll TONIGHT. F next season. Get new blood in and do it now. Grandpa needs to be put out to pasture.

200.gif

Blow up inboxes. Leave messages. Change wont happen until people start getting uncomfortable.

It’ll never happen. The only thing more apathetic than the coaching staff is the Iowa fan base. There are no true zealots in the fan base willing to do something like what the Michigan fans did to Brandon and Hoke.

The defining series...in many ways was where Rugamba got burned 4 consecutive plays. Game over.

Kirk would never do that... go to a hot player against a guy who is overmatched. Purdue saw it, and attacked. They... PLAYED TO WIN.

When the Hayden vs Kirk debate surfaces again...as they always do... this will always be the difference. Kirk losses to inferior teams way...way..too often. And it's a direct result of how he does things.
OUT-coached once again.
Once again we made the opposing Defense look like All-Americans.
Once again we look beyond pathetic on special teams.
I'll guaran-damn-tee you there is some kid in the Iowa Band who can punt better than what we've got!

I seriously hope the press ask some seriously harsh questions of KF.....I feel we as a fan base need answers. This is God damn ridiculous