!*****Official 'The Hawkeyes Stop The Air Raiding Green Birds.' Game Thread*****!

How Many Passes Does Tyler Wiegers Attempt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Impressed with how the defense responded in the 2nd half. Also impressed with our depth at RB, maybe all those years battle the IARBHG finally helped us out.

I love that they cut away from a shitty Iowa vs north Texas game to show Alabama. Slight difference there

Iowa dominated this game controlling the ball for over 40 minutes! Great 2nd half power football! This is a good Iowa team that can win games in many different ways, defense, passing, rushing. That's the formula for a championship team.

Kelly-Martin Iowa's player of the game? If only for fan relief of what we have at RB.

Hope to just stay close to PedoState next week.

I'm hoping Wirfs and Jackson become the best tackle duo ever at Iowa.

they have a chance. Unless, Plumb comes in. But I think Plumb takes at least 2 years to hit the field. Maybe not, depends on how much weight he can put on during his RS.

But again, we've got a lot of really good talent and potential that should manifest in '18 & '19.

Ohio State, @Wisky, Purdue...that's going to be brutal to watch

If they adapt to the circumstances as well as they did, today, I expect Hawks to win 2 of 3. (Seriosly, VERY nice adjustment in offensive strategy- not just for a series and then revert back to the impotent script but a full commitment to a different rushing strategy that WAS WORKING!!)

If they adapt to the circumstances as well as they did, today, I expect Hawks to win 2 of 3. (Seriosly, VERY nice adjustment in offensive strategy- not just for a series and then revert back to the impotent script but a full commitment to a different rushing strategy that WAS WORKING!!)

We were a fumble out of bounds and this close to hitting either mvb or fant to scoring 24 in the 1st half. i think this offense is going to be really good by end of season.

Latest posts