!*****Official 'Sloppy Impregnation University of Edwardsville at Iowa' Game Thread*****!

His age has nothing to do with correctly shooting a basketball at this stage of his life
I imagine he’ll shoot it just fine over his career, he moves great and has a lot bounce. He doesn’t look awkward as far as movement at all. He does look incredibly skinny tho

He puts on some weight he could be really good down low
Yup and I’ll be honest, my pre conceived notion on Pat based off of what I’ve read for what seems like forever was that he was going to be kind of clumsy, awkward and unpolished. He’s looked much better then I expected.

Bohannon had a lot of warts in his game tonight.

His inability to curl cut at normal speed bogged the half court offense down on several locations.

His attempts to stop dribble drive were a joke. It allowed SIUE to hang around fifteen points for a while in the second half.

If Joe T can build on this and improve I have absolutely no issue redshirting Bohannon. He couldn't move laterally at all tonight.

Bohannon had a lot of warts in his game tonight.

His inability to curl cut at normal speed bogged the half court offense down on several locations.

His attempts to stop dribble drive were a joke. It allowed SIUE to hang around fifteen points for a while in the second half.

If Joe T can build on this and improve I have absolutely no issue redshirting Bohannon. He couldn't move laterally at all tonight.

yeah ya gotta hope it either improves as he gets more in conditioned or ya shut it down, but he clearly isn’t “back” .... can still make some amazing plays on o though. With a healthy Jordan this team really could be in good shape. He not being in the mix changes the complexion of it for me quite a bit. But man are we strong at the 3 and 5 spot. With him, you just have an absolute sharp shooter. So far the mix Fran has dialed is working. Kriener, not his best game, in fact pretty much a liability with the ball, but he did board when he was in the game. Hoping for something from Pemsl in regards to rebounding. Conner played really well in my opinion. That’s what I expect from him. A kind of bull dog with ball, diving on the floor for loose balls and making smart basketball plays type of player. He’s a facilitator. I’ve always thought he could be kind of like an Aaron Craft hustle kind of player. Tonight you saw him and Joe T play at the same time. Hope CM can continue and be more consistent with it. Fran threw some smaller line ups out there and it was kind of cool to see. Good tune up first game, DePaul comes quick.

And I’m head over heals for Joe T. Ya bout can’t have a better debut then that. I expect you’ll see him have up and downs all year, but man is it going to be exciting watching him develop. He’s something we haven’t had or at least flashes that he is. I’m excited, and if he’s good, he’s gonna play regardless of Connor. He’ll play them at the same time.

Is it basketball season?

poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Latest posts