***Official Sand People Extinction Thread, 2019 Edition***

Fryowa

Administrator
Go.

We CANNOT lose to these inbred, Uncle Rico, washed-up, girlfriend-beatin’ drug-dealin’ credit card-stealin’ gun-hidin’ Trans Am-drivin’ pedophilin’ mullet-wearin’ knuckle draggin’ mouth breathin’ sister-bangin’ Opie Taylor fucks.

Do not lose this fucking game, Iowa. Send those genetic rejects back to whatever mud hut or juvenile detention center they crawled out of or just get a hotel room in Lincoln until next fall. Do not disgrace this great state of Iowa by not bringing that fucking trophy back across the river. It does not belong there, and the only reason it should cross the border into that third world shit hole is to show those fuckin drool rags what they can’t have.

Get this shit DONE and get back here before the stink gets in your clothes. Interstate 80 was paved in 1957 for a victory parade back to Iowa City, not a walk of shame. Do not disgrace the past 4 Hawkeye teams that built this streak, do not make George Kittle look like an idiot on SVP, and do not come back here without that goodamn ugly-ass trophy.

GET IT DONE.

But Nate Stanley plays for Iowa. Are you saying you want ‘that fucker’ to win? I’m confused.

Go Nate and Go Hawks!

Go.

We CANNOT lose to these inbred, Uncle Rico, washed-up, girlfriend-beatin’ drug-dealin’ credit card-stealin’ gun-hidin’ Trans Am-drivin’ pedophilin’ mullet-wearin’ knuckle draggin’ mouth breathin’ sister-bangin’ Opie Taylor fucks.

Do not lose this fucking game, Iowa. Send those genetic rejects back to whatever mud hut or juvenile detention center they crawled out of or just get a hotel room in Lincoln until next fall. Do not disgrace this great state of Iowa by not bringing that fucking trophy back across the river. It does not belong there, and the only reason it should cross the border into that third world shit hole is to show those fuckin drool rags what they can’t have.

Get this shit DONE and get back here before the stink gets in your clothes. Interstate 80 was paved in 1957 for a victory parade back to Iowa City, not a walk of shame. Do not disgrace the past 4 Hawkeye teams that built this streak, do not make George Kittle look like an idiot on SVP, and do not come back here without that goodamn ugly-ass trophy.

GET IT DONE.

I have a feeling that if Iowa loses, no chair on the same floor is safe.

I'm glad I'm not watching the game in my house today.

I'm concerned about Iowa's run D. When was the last time Iowa ranked 6th in the B1G in rush D?

I'm concerned about Iowa's run D. When was the last time Iowa ranked 6th in the B1G in rush D?
When was the last time Iowa ranked 5th in the nation on defensive scoring? At the end of the game all that matters is what the score board says.
They won't get away with that touch football crap like how Wisconsin played them.

Go.

GET IT DONE.
Replace Opie Taylor with 'the Darlings' and I'm on board.

It's gonna be a bloodbath!!! Goodguys 42, Chickenfuckers 12.

I wonder how many brothers and sisters will divorce after today's game.

Pumped up for a BIG IOWA VICTORY!
7226448bd202762e45d4eeb46fce0d1d.jpg