Official Rutgers @ Iowa game thread

I hate it when Fran takes the air out of the ball so early.
Amen... That wait till the shot clock goes down to run a pick and pop is just setting us up for a tough shot usually. Keep playing and doing what you do till it's really over. An 8 pt-10 pt game with 2 plus mins to go isn't over we all know that.

I think it's a message board thing more than an Iowa basketball thing
Swept a very good Rutgers team
Yes, thank the Lord for Rutgers, as the Hawks are only 3-5 vs. the rest of the vaunted B1G. Need to get the home N'Western game in a big way. Then, the Illini this weekend to finish off the home stand. I do believe these games are almost must wins if the Hawks want to go .500 in conference play...

A big game for the Hawkeyes appears to be the Clemson / Miami ACC tilt this weekend. If Clemson can get this one, they will surely move into the top 50 Net Ranking...giving Iowa another Quad 1 win...Go Tigers!

I think it's a message board thing more than an Iowa basketball thing
Superstition- when I post during games, we lose, when I don't post, we win. Until that changes, I am not posting when the game is being played!

A decent chance we can go 4-1 next 5 games, or 3-2 worst case. Next 5- I think 3-2 is best we can hope for, so I see us finishing 7-3 or 6-4. either way we should be dancing although 6-4 could be dicey thanks to that E IL loss........that was an absolute nut buster.

A decent chance we can go 4-1 next 5 games, or 3-2 worst case. Next 5- I think 3-2 is best we can hope for, so I see us finishing 7-3 or 6-4. either way we should be dancing although 6-4 could be dicey thanks to that E IL loss........that was an absolute nut buster.

If we don’t get a bid that loss will be the reason

Ha the WI home loss ain't looking very good either. They're bad.