Official Rutgers @ Iowa game thread

Rutgers making enough plays to stay in it. There was way more fans yesterday at the woman's game in a snowstorm. I couldn't go today but don't know what's going on with attendance for the men.

Rutgers making enough plays to stay in it. There was way more fans yesterday at the woman's game in a snowstorm. I couldn't go today but don't know what's going on with attendance for the men.
Guessing getting harder to invest in this program with as many letdowns it has had.

Funny, the MSU loss might end up being one of our worst losses in the Big the way they are playing right now.

CandidCoolBison-size_restricted.gif

Traveling.

The little things...

If Perkins hits Dix in his shooting pocket, that's another three. But Josh had to reach for it, and it threw off his shooting mechanism.

Connor would have fed him right into his shooting form.

It's definitely the letdowns. Not that that they lose but the terrible, Jekyll and Hyde inconsistency. Aggravating as shit that u NEVER know who's gonna underperform / perform or to watch a stellar D effort followed by giving up 60% from 3 or watch a 10 point lead evaporate due to a bunch of stupid, quick bricks.

So Iowa men's basketball has fallen behind football, wrestling, and the women.

What's next? Rowing?

It's definitely the letdowns. Not that that they lose but the terrible, Jekyll and Hyde inconsistency. Aggravating as shit that u NEVER know who's gonna underperform / perform or to watch a stellar D effort followed by giving up 60% from 3 or watch a 10 point lead evaporate due to a bunch of stupid, quick bricks.
Wisconsin hasn't been inconsistent the last three weeks, just bad. Yet their fans still show up.

We didn't catch any breaks with when Wisconsin was on our schedule. They were playing well in mid December, and might be again when we meet again in late February. But when they play like crap for a month we are nowhere near on their schedule.

Latest posts