!*****Official 'Rumble Of The 4-4 Has Beens' Game Thread*****!

so as a fan, what will you do? Not watch the games or go to them? I usually catch a few home games each year, but if this continues, I will skip going to carver a few times this season.

I live in Tampa so going to the games is out of the question regardless. I'll still follow of course and I'm sure I'll catch games on TV, unless things continue to be really ugly for much longer. Just depends. I don't want to watch them get destroyed night in and night out. Not sure what the options are, really. Watch or don't. If they are competitive then no, I won't totally check out on this season.

I live in Tampa so going to the games is out of the question regardless. I'll still follow of course and I'm sure I'll catch games on TV, unless things continue to be really ugly for much longer. Just depends. I don't want to watch them get destroyed night in and night out. Not sure what the options are, really. Watch or don't. If they are competitive then no, I won't totally check out on this season.
If I were you, I would go to clear water beach instead.

Gosh, after hearing about our team playing lights out in Ecuador and Antarctica and individuals lighting it up in the prime time league I was really excited...unstoppable, who will get the minutes since they are all so talented, who will transfer because of the new blood on the team, finally Fran has the players he needs to run his system? Or...am I just dreaming I read that?

Latest posts