!*****Official 'Rumble Of The 4-4 Has Beens' Game Thread*****!

i think fran needs to rethink everyone's roles. JBo is an elite shooter, not a scorer and not a pg. that should be his role. MD (and probably) Conner need to be the pg's. Moss/JBo and Brady need to be the SG's. Nunge needs to start. period. Garza isn't picking it up well on defense and needs to be brought along a little slower. Baer is a glue guy and not a starter. Pemsyl seems to worried about playing head games with the opponents than playing basketball. Wagner, another glue guy who hustles almost as much as Baer. Cook...he's fine if he can stay out of foul trouble.

starters: Cook, Nunge, Wagner, JBo & Daily/Conner.
2nd team: Garza, Baer, Moss, Ellingson & Conner/Daily.

Who am I missing?

Edit: I missed Kriener. Ryan is the a swing guy that subs as starter if he gets hot.

Like it, Arvada

Kriener was the missing link. Don't think it would have made a difference this game.....

Wonder what the Hawks do at practice.....

Apparently nothing

:cool:

Like it, Arvada

:cool:
Baer > Bohannon.

Bohannon is one-dimensional and absolutely falls apart when you take that dimension away or when things go south.

His defense makes him more of a liability than an asset most of the time. When we stop getting 15-0 runs hung on us I’ll change my opinion.

Well, we can't fire Fran, but I sure as heck don't want Gary Barta to make any decisions about anything. Might be time for the school president to "suggest" that Gary step down for medical reasons with a sweet retirement package so we can bring in the guy who's going to pick the next guys.

Just wanted to put your stupidity on display before you delete your drunk posts.

I don’t drink Fry. Listen you don’t like what I say gloss over it and or move on but you can’t for some strange reason.. Guess you feel it necessary to call me out but hey that’s cool. I’m a big boy! I didn’t insult anyone you tied the other 2 in..

Latest posts