!*****Official 'Rumble Of The 4-4 Has Beens' Game Thread*****!

Soft weak minded team...somewhere since last year they thought their the s?&$ ...

Agree with the soft.... no one can finish around the rim w/ contact. Cook, Pemsl, Wagner all should have shot several FT's - just don't develop that part.... must have missed - where's Kriener? he's the 'dirty work' guy.

JB0 must be around -25 to -30 tonight.

Jok made a lot of other guys open - apparently

Just what the hell do Hayden Fry and Tom Davis think when and if they watch these teams play ball?

Goddammit guys have some pride in yourselves.

i think fran needs to rethink everyone's roles. JBo is an elite shooter, not a scorer and not a pg. that should be his role. MD (and probably) Conner need to be the pg's. Moss/JBo and Brady need to be the SG's. Nunge needs to start. period. Garza isn't picking it up well on defense and needs to be brought along a little slower. Baer is a glue guy and not a starter. Pemsyl seems to worried about playing head games with the opponents than playing basketball. Wagner, another glue guy who hustles almost as much as Baer. Cook...he's fine if he can stay out of foul trouble.

starters: Cook, Nunge, Wagner, JBo & Daily/Conner.
2nd team: Garza, Baer, Moss, Ellingson & Conner/Daily.

Who am I missing?

Edit: I missed Kriener. Ryan is the a swing guy that subs as starter if he gets hot.

Latest posts