***Official Row Boat Springs A Leak Game Thread***

Got home from taking my wife to a movie (later than I wanted to) and my son just gives me the score 20-3 but doesn’t say who is ahead (you know who I think has three). Just i time to watch Iowa run it three times and punt back to Minnesota. Really surprised minny didn’t go for the TD there. Very pleased to be up by 14 at the half.

Just hope we don’t go totally conservative at this point which has been past practice. Would like Iowa to come out play like they are behind.

Am I the only one here who thinks making an actual show out of Fansville would be super kickass and hilarious? They have like ten different storylines from the commercials, I say let’s get weird and make it a show.

For one team in particular, or you mean just in general?
In general. If Minnesota marches down the field and scores, they will probably win.

If three and out, i really like our chances.

Let's hope we don't play scared on offense in second half. Twenty points won't be enough.

Am I the only one here who thinks making an actual show out of Fansville would be super kickass and hilarious? They have like ten different storylines from the commercials, I say let’s get weird and make it a show.

p185543_b_v7_aa.jpg

Latest posts