Official PSU next loss to IOWA game thread.

This is pathetic. Iowa in the second half leaving PSU's shooters WIIIIIIIDDDDEEEEE OPEN, then immediately follow it with another awful TO pass.

Seriously, what happened to the defense? PSU couldn't do anything in the first half because of Iowa's great defense.

This is absolutely pathetic. Penn State is a ******* garbage team with a bunch of loser players who wouldn't hack it at Central College and they make every ******* 3 and Iowa is going into 2013-14 Iowa and completely collapsing. ******* PATHETIC. **** THIS GAME. We shouldn't even get an NCAA tournament bid if we can't beat Penn State.

Woodbury I have no nice words and going to get myself in trouble, so I will step away from my Computer for the day!!!

Welp the good news is Iowa only has 1 more game after this one, what a joke of an effort and joke of a game plan...just a bad team all around...

Hope NCAA forgets about Iowa and sends them to a damn tourny they might win a game at...NIT is where they belong!

Welp the good news is Iowa only has 1 more game after this one, what a joke of an effort and joke of a game plan...just a bad team all around...

Yep. Iowa will get an NCAA tournament bid, which they don't deserve, and will lose the game in embarrassing fashion. This team and Fran are a joke. So sick of watching this **** year in and year out.

Latest posts