Official PSU next loss to IOWA game thread.

I don't care how much Woodbury hustles, improves, whatever ... there is simply no coaching that softness out of him. He is simply the weakest 7-footer in all of D-1. Add to that, a very low IQ of shot selection and you will always have as much of an offensive liability as an offensive threat.

This game should be a ******* Blowout!! sad stuff... Get your head out of your *** IOWA!!!!!

Lastly Woody isn't a starter and I see way to much of him!!!

LOL this is ******* ridiculous. EVERYthing going Penn State's way. This game is just ******* me off to watch. And another three. Awesome.

Iowa was cold in the first half, too. The big difference is the defense is much poorer in the second half.

I don't care how much Woodbury hustles, improves, whatever ... there is simply no coaching that softness out of him. He is simply the weakest 7-footer in all of D-1. Add to that, a very low IQ of shot selection and you will always have as much of an offensive liability as an offensive threat.

For every great play he makes on defense he blows 3 on offense.

If PSU scores here, to go up 6, the game is OVER.

There it is. 1 and done in BTT.

Enjoy Whitey for exactly 46 minutes and 40 seconds until his Hawkeye career is over.

Latest posts