!*****Official 'Post Breakout Hawks Get Destroyed By The Undefeated Honey Badger' Game Thread*****!

Stanley 3 Touchdowns

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Call me a homer...its called being a fan. What shall we call a person that complains all the time about a team he likes? Miserable i believe. Dont hate when everyone else here doesnt wanna be a whiney baby all the time with you. Its ok, its your right to be miserable. KF isnt going anywhere. Chew on your bile a bit more. Mmmm.

You way over exaggerate. Enjoy the 200 yards against Purdue.

Hey ProudKirk. Iowa still has a cance not to have the lowest point totsl agaist Purdue for the season. They are only 1 point away from the low.. We sti can break 200 yards before the end of the game. Rah rah rah rah. Go Hawks...what a game. Look at those Frodh. Woohoo. Whoohoow.....were gonna fight fight fight for Iowa!!!!!!! Go Hawks! Sarn good play...slmost broke the line of scrimmage. Pay raises for alll.. Go fight win. Great fame. slmost a 1 possession game.

Call me a homer...its called being a fan. What shall we call a person that complains all the time about a team he likes? Miserable i believe. Dont hate when everyone else here doesnt wanna be a whiney baby all the time with you. Its ok, its your right to be miserable. KF isnt going anywhere. Chew on your bile a bit more. Mmmm.

Hey ProudKirk. Iowa still has a cance not to have the lowest point totsl agaist Purdue for the season. They are only 1 point away from the low.. We sti can break 200 yards before the end of the game. Rah rah rah rah. Go Hawks...what a game. Look at those Frodh. Woohoo. Whoohoow.....were gonna fight fight fight for Iowa!!!!!!! Go Hawks! Sarn good play...slmost broke the line of scrimmage. Pay raises for alll.. Go fight win. Great fame. slmost a 1 possession game.
We lost. Im sure you are very happy

Why dont you all go hate the Hawks somewhere else? Ames? Prison?
That OL was was getting the brakes beat off of them today! The entire offense was getting abused! Brian Ferentz should be fired. If KF isn't OK with that, he needs to be fired. Whomever is coaching this OL needs to be fired. You're fired!