***Official Phonetics 101 "Is It CO Burn or COCK Burn?" Game Thread***

I get Joe T is a wild card but 0 fer 11 in a game and a half, a couple to’s, poor passing, no drive threat, bad D ... and he still logs the most minutes of any guard?? Bueller?
Lol Jordan had 4 assist and 0 TO in a tightly contested half. He didn’t play great but who else do you think should be playing?

The JBo up&down rollercoaster is tough for me to watch.
0-fer-ever but then as we all know, he can easily make back-to-back-to-back 3's and win the game.
It just waterboards the shit outta me.

Lol Jordan had 4 assist and 0 TO in a tightly contested half. He didn’t play great but who else do you think should be playing?
You can’t try and spin his performance. He personally cost us at least 10 points in that half.

I liked seeing JoeT on the top of the zone getting his hands out there and disrupting passes. Or at least making the passing difficult.

I really would like to see Ulis getting some play, ya I know, I sound like the guy always calling for the back-up QB, but I just see so much upside in Ulis.

does anyone else see one of the major problems with this team as they don't have that killer instinct that it takes to win tough games. They have a depressed look to them even though its a close game? Almost playing with no emotion?

Let's just see what we have left. Wisconsin is 3/7 and in IC

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210129-210201.png
    Screenshot_20210129-210201.png
    184.3 KB · Views: 2
Need more Murray in the game

Spread the floor for Luka

And, especially have Jordan back on board

Gotta have Bo nailing a few threes

does anyone else see one of the major problems with this team as they don't have that killer instinct that it takes to win tough games. They have a depressed look to them even though its a close game? Almost playing with no emotion?
All goes back to that opposing coach one year saying the same thing about the Jared U and that squad. Mentally soft.

Garza and Murray have drive they are just missing the talent at 1 and 2.