***Official Phonetics 101 "Is It CO Burn or COCK Burn?" Game Thread***

A guard orientated team will beat us every damn time. Quickness dictates tempo on defense and offense and it seems we're usually 2 steps hehind

A guard orientated team will beat us every damn time. Quickness dictates tempo on defense and offense and it seems we're usually 2 steps hehind
Is it the opposing guards? Or is it teams that have competent big men? All 4 teams that have beaten us had a quality inside presence to help offset some of Garza’s production. I think it’s a combination of both.

Only Rutgers, Michigan and Indiana have high level big guys out of our remaining games. Indiana is a payback game. And the Michigan center is too slow to contend with Garza. We’ve already beaten Rutgers once. I suspect Garza will be closer to thirty ppg than 20 the rest of the way.

If we lay an egg against MSU (and don’t be shocked if Izzo and the refs screw us) we could very well end the year losing 12 straight and missing the tournament. Look at the schedule and tell me I’m crazy.
Whatever Izzo is doing so far, it isn't working. Sparty laid a dozen eggs at Rutgers. And they have to deal with Ohio State before playing us.

Latest posts