OFFICIAL PGA CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD

AHawk1

I'm going with Graeme McDowell. Tiger top 10. Lefty 2 day event.

Duff, you got Tiger.;)

I will go with Adam Scott to come back and redeem himself this week

Last edited:
Course sets up nicely for Tiger, but it is the PGA, so I'd expect lots of players going low.

FOR THE RECORD: arthur kach is not an alt of mine.

And quite frankly, I'm insulted that any of you think I would bring such weak alt sauce to this forum. :p

I demand a retraction, 1h1. :mad: ;)

Retraction:
It is with deep regret and sincere apologies that I, 1Hawkeye1, am hereby issuing a full retraction regarding what I have learned are false statements made about Scorpio in posts that I have written and were published on Hawkeyenation.com today. These posts pertained to the identity of certain unnamed posters who are believed to be alts.

Pursuant to further research, I now know and fully (barely) believe that the statements I made about Scorpio were false and that no evidence was ever in my possession or existence period. This writer deeply regrets their original publication and would like to fully retract them.

Based on what I now know, I failed to use proper judgement and failed to take the time to obtain proper confirmation from reliable sources before posting my opinions. I did not attempt to contact Scorpio, Vintage, Atomic, or Golfer or any member of HN in advance of publishing my conjectures. I was negligent in my research and verification procedures which were below commonly accepted standards.

wink wink

Retraction:
It is with deep regret and sincere apologies that I, 1Hawkeye1, am hereby issuing a full retraction regarding what I have learned are false statements made about Scorpio in posts that I have written and were published on Hawkeyenation.com today. These posts pertained to the identity of certain unnamed posters who are believed to be alts.

Pursuant to further research, I now know and fully (barely) believe that the statements I made about Scorpio were false and that no evidence was ever in my possession or existence period. This writer deeply regrets their original publication and would like to fully retract them.

Based on what I now know, I failed to use proper judgement and failed to take the time to obtain proper confirmation from reliable sources before posting my opinions. I did not attempt to contact Scorpio, Vintage, Atomic, or Golfer or any member of HN in advance of publishing my conjectures. I was negligent in my research and verification procedures which were below commonly accepted standards.

wink wink

lulz :D

well played, brah :)

Latest posts