***Official Outback Bowl Game Thread***

already posted that two pages ago, mr high&mighty

Not high and mighty, just different I guess....can't stand the constant, non stop negativity and whining out of some. If you think that pertains to you, then I guess that is a you problem.

Is this where typical LSU fan says that it was only close because their team didn't care?

This wasn't a finesse game like the SEC has grown accustomed to. This was a power game, and unfortunately Iowa's power back only has two speeds. Slow and stop.

This is the old SEC style football, don't you just love a low scoring game I did and still do Great game !! You have a good team , yes you do , I liked the way you coach is not afraid to gamble .

Is this where typical LSU fan says that it was only close because their team didn't care?

This wasn't a finesse game like the SEC has grown accustomed to. This was a power game, and unfortunately Iowa's power back only has two speeds. Slow and stop.

Both teams played their hardest. LSU and Iowa both had awful, awful quarterbacks. It was really a defensive battle.

Honestly? A lower quality team, with lower quality fans, in a lower quality conference.

Do you feel good about beating MAC teams? because that is how vast the difference between our programs is.

And I am sorry you are butthurt over a loss, and I suspect that this post is my last here, but Iowa does not matter on the national level, but don't worry you are a big 10 power in the coming years I think. Enjoy your season, and go out and win the Big 10 next year.

Our lower quality fans outnumbered your fans about 8-1 at the game. LSU is good at football, congrats. You are now 1-1 against us lowly Hawkeyes.

You won by 7, you are magnificent.

Not high and mighty, just different I guess....can't stand the constant, non stop negativity and whining out of some. If you think that pertains to you, then I guess that is a you problem.
You certainly think highly of yourself. Congrats.

Both teams played their hardest. LSU and Iowa both had awful, awful quarterbacks. It was really a defensive battle.

Iowa just made too many mistakes. You don't win too many games with 3 to 1 turnovers. LSU capitalized, and they ran the ball well for having no passing threat at all. LSU straight up beat us, no need for sour grapes in my mind.

WTF? The guy is a seasoned coach with years of experience as a coordinator. You'd think at this level he'd be beyond "making strides" and actually find a way to game plan to his players' strengths and skills while trying to exploit the opposing defense's weakness and possibly creatively exploiting situations and seizing opportunities? Too much to ask?

The guy is more dogmatic in his strategy and imposing his system without regard for capability than Kirt ... and that's a mouthful!!

I repeat.... what would you have done. We played a clean offensive game with few penalties and no turnovers that hurt us.... This game needed to be a fistfight and it was... If we would have spread them out and tried to chuck it we would have gotten crushed with their speed.

I repeat.... what would you have done. We played a clean offensive game with few penalties and no turnovers that hurt us.... This game needed to be a fistfight and it was... If we would have spread them out and tried to chuck it we would have gotten crushed with their speed.

To be fair, the muffed punt was a killer and possible game difference.

Iowa just made too many mistakes. You don't win too many games with 3 to 1 turnovers. LSU capitalized, and they ran the ball well for having no passing threat at all. LSU straight up beat us, no need for sour grapes in my mind.

the only TO that hurt us was the muff

Weisman carried 18 times against this speed. I should not have to say more.

Latest posts