***Official Outback Bowl Game Thread***

Some ugliness but LSU earned the win. Congrats Tigers u will certainly be NC contenders with that talent.

Why?? Do u think he was mad about the injuries??

I think that's part of it. If they were cramping...there would be a limp instead of twerking....KF has his shortcomings but integrity isn't one of them and I think it bothers him when coaches pull crap like that.

It doesn't. And why no pride? Cause you should have blown us out? Or because of the "cramps"

Honestly? A lower quality team, with lower quality fans, in a lower quality conference.

Do you feel good about beating MAC teams? because that is how vast the difference between our programs is.

And I am sorry you are butthurt over a loss, and I suspect that this post is my last here, but Iowa does not matter on the national level, but don't worry you are a big 10 power in the coming years I think. Enjoy your season, and go out and win the Big 10 next year.

That was one of the ugliest games of football I have seen played in years. if it makes you feel any better Iowa we are taking no pride in this win.

Is this where typical LSU fan says that it was only close because their team didn't care?

This wasn't a finesse game like the SEC has grown accustomed to. This was a power game, and unfortunately Iowa's power back only has two speeds. Slow and stop.

Ok genius. Tell us your master offensive plan. I think we made great strides with Davis this year

WTF? The guy is a seasoned coach with years of experience as a coordinator. You'd think at this level he'd be beyond "making strides" and actually find a way to game plan to his players' strengths and skills while trying to exploit the opposing defense's weakness and possibly creatively exploiting situations and seizing opportunities? Too much to ask?

The guy is more dogmatic in his strategy and imposing his system without regard for capability than Kirt ... and that's a mouthful!!

Honestly? A lower quality team, with lower quality fans, in a lower quality conference.

Do you feel good about beating MAC teams? because that is how vast the difference between our programs is.

And I am sorry you are butthurt over a loss, and I suspect that this post is my last here, but Iowa does not matter on the national level, but don't worry you are a big 10 power in the coming years I think. Enjoy your season, and go out and win the Big 10 next year.

Go away ISU troll. No way you are an LSU poster, as most of those dudes have class.....ISU fan on the other hand is typically classless.

We have to figure out the offense. Other than two or three seasons it's been borderline pathetic. The offense and special teams cost us today. Defense did what it had all year, gave us a chance.

I know next years schedule looks easy, but if we keep pounding MW for 20-25 carries and get little in return, we'll have a disappointing year.

CJB I think is our QB. the offense looked decent with him and Canzeri. Only time we seemed to make progress was with him in there. Glad he got reps this year.

it was a good game plan. Take it to a trench battle and hope your close at the end. Only chance against more talent. Only turnovers were on 3rd and long and 4th and both didn't hurt us but helped in field position. The muffed punt hurt as did the missed FG. I replayed their last drive and morris and hitchens were mugged on the two long runs.... This was a very good game plan against superior talent, although they were pathetic with their fainting injuries... Oh and the fast pace was gameplanning...

Latest posts