Official - Oklahoma Plans to Apply for PAC12

There was also a board meeting at Mizzou this evening with a private session to discuss a secret issue.

Orangebloods has the low down on all of this as it gets it's info from Deloss Dodds. Texas runs the Big 12 and those that don't want to be prostitutes to their regime are getting the hell out.

Orangebloods has been all over this stuff. I would view them as very reliable.

Obviously you have not been following this very closely or else you would know that Chipper's accuracy rate has been poor. Further, his sources at OU suck even worse. He was good last year as the story centered in Austin. This year, not so much. So, don't worry too much where my head has been and concern yourself more with getting yours out of your ***

Orangebloods has been all over this stuff. I would view them as very reliable.

They have been all over this in the sense they throw out a different rumor every week or two. They're just a mouthpiece for Texas and right now Texas is trying to paint Oklahoma as the reason for the B12 falling apart, not Texas.

Hopefully this Big 12 falls apart as fast as possible, so ISU can move on where ever. Its clear it wont last.

Source: Oklahoma nowhere near move

Source -- Oklahoma Sooners not near decision on Pac-12 move, seeking stability - ESPN Dallas

"There is strong interest within the leadership of Oklahoma about the Pac-12, really strong, but to characterize it as already (having) been done, well, that's going too far," said the source. "It is fair to say there is strong interest, but that doesn't mean the Big 12 is not an option anymore. The concern is long-term stability."

Nice Job Orangebloods

SportsCenter SportsCenter
via @schadjoe: #Texas officials left a weekend meeting w/ #Oklahoma officials convinced the #Sooners plan to apply for @pac12 membership

I'd be surprised if the Big 12 makes it through this year. That said, if they make it through this year they will make it for a long time, because I imagine a part of any renegotiated group including BYU would include language making it extremely punative to leave the conference.

Latest posts