***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

Here are some facts: 2007, patriots caught Video taping opposing teams signals, Goodell brings the hammer. Fact: every super bowl won by the patriots occured before 2007. Fact: the hoody is a cheater. Glad, my facts out way your opinion, buddy ol buddy ol pal.

While he may be a cheater they still get the players that can make plays. New England is looking good so far in this draft.

Here's a gem from Brett108 on CF after Clark said that Reiff was a good get for the Lions:

"No hes not. Name one thing he is exceptional at? He is short armed, low on upper and lower body strength, and not a great athlete. His film looks good against bad opponents. Great. They should have showed some tape of him versus OUs second string DE. Reiff is going to have a hard time. 5 year journeyman then done."

Here's a gem from Brett108 on CF after Clark said that Reiff was a good get for the Lions:

"No hes not. Name one thing he is exceptional at? He is short armed, low on upper and lower body strength, and not a great athlete. His film looks good against bad opponents. Great. They should have showed some tape of him versus OUs second string DE. Reiff is going to have a hard time. 5 year journeyman then done."

typical clowny attitude

Yeah...Because ISU fans are so good at identifying talent...:rolleyes:

3 years in a row the clowns have watched a hawkeye go in the 1st round, must be wearing on them mentally.

Yeah...Because ISU fans are so good at identifying talent...:rolleyes:
Just good enough to find the ones to beat Iowa

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaThJOFQy1Y"]2011 Iowa State vs. Iowa Highlights - YouTube[/ame]
  • [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TK365VLz28"]Iowa State Highlights vs Iowa - 9/14/02 - YouTube[/ame]
I guess in the last video, this Seneca Wallace guy, no namer for sure, put the team on his back in the 2nd half, to keep Iowa out of some pretty important game....I guess evaluation of talent of these 2 juco qbs for example were pretty subpar especially with that Seneca Wallace, his head coach must have learned to recruit from some sub standard Division 1 head coach....Anyone care to elaborate on who this Dave (Sp?) McCarney guy learned from?
:confused:

Do you guys have some sort of clown signal over on CF that goes off when I post? Either that or some of you guys are really obsessed with my thoughts.

I guess in the last video, this Seneca Wallace guy, no namer for sure, put the team on his back in the 2nd half, to keep Iowa out of some pretty important game....I guess evaluation of talent of these 2 juco qbs for example were pretty subpar especially with that Seneca Wallace, his head coach must have learned to recruit from some sub standard Division 1 head coach....Anyone care to elaborate on who this Dave (Sp?) McCarney guy learned from?

were talking about talent that has a shot at going to the real superbowl not the clownz superbowl

You do realize that you are only perpetuating the perception that ISU fans are obsessed with beating Iowa, right? Congratulations on beating us last year when we were exceptionally mediocre. I would think you would be more concerned with doing things like winning more than 6 games in a season or putting more than 1 player into the NFL every 3 years. If your satisfaction as a Cyclone fan comes from beating Iowa then you fit very well with the Cyclone fans I know who have no expectations, and just want to beat Iowa. You should probably aim higher with your goals for your football team.

You do realize that you are only perpetuating the perception that ISU fans are obsessed with beating Iowa, right? Congratulations on beating us last year when we were exceptionally mediocre. I would think you would be more concerned with doing things like winning more than 6 games in a season or putting more than 1 player into the NFL every 3 years. If your satisfaction as a Cyclone fan comes from beating Iowa then you fit very well with the Cyclone fans I know who have no expectations, and just want to beat Iowa. You should probably aim higher with your goals for your football team.

+100

When will clownz fans just give up. They don't realize that when they beat us it is a successful season for them, but when we win its a game we should have won anyway. Its a lose-lose for us. And I don't get what the highlights from the 2002 and 2011games have to do with anything. Congrats you beat us, the series is now 38-20 iowa.

Latest posts