***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

Goes to show you why New England wins year in and year old. Even though they typically pick towards the bottom of the draft they seem to always find gems.

Goes to show you why New England wins year in and year old. Even though they typically pick towards the bottom of the draft they seem to always find gems.

Yet all the Patriots haters still loudly try to convince each other that Belichick is a cheater and Brady is overrated :confused:

Yet all the Patriots haters still loudly try to convince each other that Belichick is a cheater and Brady is overrated :confused:

If the Bears wanted that guy so bad then THEY should have been the one to make the trade with the Patriotsl

and there went Riley to the Lions.

I might become a fan of whoever drafts McNutt...screw the Bears...I'm so sick of waiting for them to draft a Hawk.

What sucks about Riley not being at the draft is they did not spend much time talking about him while he got pictures taken ect.

I might become a fan of whoever drafts McNutt...screw the Bears...I'm so sick of waiting for them to draft a Hawk.

Trust me HF, as someone who grew up a bearz fan but 86ed them as an adult (mccaskey fires Coach Ditka and replaces him with...wanny?!? WTF), you will be a much happier man if you select another team and surgically remove the fkn bears from your brain.

As a lifelong Hawkeye and Bear fan, I am disgusted with (1) the Bears pick, and most especially (2) Detroit getting Reiff and having much better drafts than the Bears for the last few years.

Latest posts