***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

I might become a fan of whoever drafts McNutt...screw the Bears...I'm so sick of waiting for them to draft a Hawk.

You don't think they would wanna put mcnutt opposite of marshall? then they could have knox in the slot with forte in the backfield. i would take that

Just when I thought RR was going to fall into the Steelers' lap...the Lions made their selection...it's like N'donkeykong Sue cheap shot me and stomped on my arm...:(

Here is your next question. How many times have the patriots been fined or lost draft picks for illegal use of a camera?

I could not care less. Belichick & Brady are 3/5 in Super Bowls over the past 11 years.
Suck it, pal.

You don't think they would wanna put mcnutt opposite of marshall? then they could have Bennett in the slot with forte in the backfield. i would take that

Fixed for ya. I doubt Knox will be ready by the start of the season. He had one of the nastiest injuries I have ever seen on live tv.

There is a chance the Bears may look for a WR in the 4th round.

You don't think they would wanna put mcnutt opposite of marshall? then they could have knox in the slot with forte in the backfield. i would take that

I have realized that the Bears will not take a Hawk no matter how logical it is....I guarantee if we have a chance at McNutt we will end up drafting some wideout from North Texas State Tech A&M.

:beats head against a wall:

Fixed for ya. I doubt Knox will be ready by the start of the season. He had one of the nastiest injuries I have ever seen on live tv.

There is a chance the Bears may look for a WR in the 4th round.

I forgot about that, but if knox does come back and is still the same receiver and they pick up mcnutt, their receiving corps will be scary especially if they go 5 wide every once in awhile

I have realized that the Bears will not take a Hawk no matter how logical it is....I guarantee if we have a chance at McNutt we will end up drafting some wideout from North Texas State Tech A&M.

...call me crazy...but you made that school up...;)

Do you think teh bear organization has some kind of vendetta against Kurt and le Hawks?
You're an odd one, Mr. Force. :rolleyes:

I could not care less. Belichick & Brady are 3/5 in Super Bowls over the past 11 years.
Suck it, pal.

Here are some facts: 2007, patriots caught Video taping opposing teams signals, Goodell brings the hammer. Fact: every super bowl won by the patriots occured before 2007. Fact: the hoody is a cheater. Glad, my facts out way your opinion, buddy ol buddy ol pal.

Latest posts