***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

wheres the big dude from ames supposed to go? my clown friends claim to this day that he's better than riley and zusevics and gettis

I know they needed defensive end but Jones out of Syracuse would have been a much better pick. New England about fell out of their chair to trade up in order to get him at #21.

I am stunned!

I wonder if Riley is starting to think maybe he should have stayed for his Sr. year. He would have to be the top OL pick in next years draft.

very few pro teams want le illannoy thugs
most of them are locker room cancers
for reference, see:
- arhgoihleus ben, teh loudmouth bust in Tampa
-Mendenhump, the Stillers RB who humped Big Ben and also said stupid sh!t about bin laden being innoent
- vontay dayvis, le Dolphins cheatin' drunky guy who all teammates hate

I'm so ****** at the Bears right now...not only did they not pick Reiff...they pooped the bed....they could have had the farm hick picks later and traded down.

Also, Riley saved the NFL some money by not flying out to NY! I feel for him. He is better than late 1st round! Every one is taking D players.

I'm so ****** at the Bears right now...not only did they not pick Reiff...they pooped the bed....they could have had the farm hick picks later and traded down.

you should make up an acronym for le bearz, like BAIRBHG or something

Latest posts