****Official msu IOWA Game thread***

ILHawk and BlackGold57 are neck and neck but I do think Byoung can come in and take this title.

ILHawk and BlackGold57 are neck and neck but I do think Byoung can come in and take this title.

Look, here is one of the three troooooolers
0905061643441drool_.jpg

Yep, keep thinlin that way while freshman at 6 other B10 schools dunk on you. Its recruiting and coaching, my friend. Woodbury is lost

Woodbury is a freshman. Centers usually take until their junior years to be productive. He needs to pack on some pounds and continue to develop. He's not Unibrow.

"Troll" is overused a bit at times...but not in this particular thread.

Actually, I am paid by Gary Barta to take the focus off mens football and basketball lack of progress. If I become a troll nobody pays attention to the record. But hey, wins and losses not important, just try hard and get a certificate, right.

I think BlackGold57 is going to pull away late here. ILHawk can't quite knock down the free throws.

One of the many comedians on the site, claiming to be educated fans. Must be an IT guy with that neat little picture add on.

Actually, I am paid by Gary Barta to take the focus off mens football and basketball lack of progress. If I become a troll nobody pays attention to the record. But hey, wins and losses not important, just try hard and get a certificate, right.

How much Barta given ya? Its not working. Wins are important though...ya got that right.

Can one the top notch posters here break down the MSU game for me. I know we are young and the refs are bad again, but what else happened? How could we lose? I know, a guy about to go to the NBA hurt, but gee we should have won by 20.

Latest posts