!*****Official 'Morally Deficient Lions Stalk The Young Hawkeyes' Game Thread*****!

Will Fran Get A Technical Called On Him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't understand how this team fooled every single person who covers it or college basketball in general. We were sold young, improving, exciting. This is a slow, unathletic, poorly-coached basketball team that doesn't look like it's going to win ten more games this season.

I don’t see who we are favored over in the conference. There will obviously be a flukey win here and there but I don’t know what teams we’re better than.

Not only is Iowa bad, but they're boring. I'm pretty close to turning this off and finding something better to do this season. These two interior freshmen are completely overmatched by a below-average Big 10 forward.

I don't understand how this team fooled every single person who covers it or college basketball in general. We were sold young, improving, exciting. This is a slow, unathletic, poorly-coached basketball team that doesn't look like it's going to win ten more games this season.

Perhaps it would be best for you to find something else to watch

Seems to be quite painful for you

Not only is Iowa bad, but they're boring. I'm pretty close to turning this off and finding something better to do this season. These two interior freshmen are completely overmatched by a below-average Big 10 forward.

Surely there is something else for you masochists to view

:cool:

bullshit, pal. i can read posts over time and there have been many. you're out to bust my chops for some reason. fine....have you reviewed every single post in the history of this site and all other sites? please.....
I'm sorry. I only meant to point out that I disagree with your point of view. People do not disagree with FM showing emotion. They do disagree with him getting tech fouls every game.

Hope JBo isn’t listening to the outside noise that he has to be a penetrator.....that’s not who he is