!*****Official 'Meeting Of The Irish Tempers' Game Thread*****!

Tip of the hat Mr. Baer way to go out with effort. Too bad the coaching staff and your teammates let you down today.

Are we safely in the NCAA tournament? We're going to lose at Wisconsin and most likely by 20+. We're going to lose our first game in the BTT. Does 4 straight blowout losses by 20+ points knock us all the way out? Frankly I think it should as this team has given up and is an embarrassment to the university. I'd prefer they decline any postseason play because this team is pathetic and doesn't deserve it.

Nice hands Cook!
You mean he's good with cooking?
giphy.gif

Why they pay Head Coaches the big bucks - look lost w/out ours.
We'd be better off letting a kid on the bench coach. We may have lost but it would'a been entertaining versus watching Hear No Evil, See No Evil and Speak No Evil over there on the sideline.

Are we safely in the NCAA tournament? We're going to lose at Wisconsin and most likely by 20+. We're going to lose our first game in the BTT. Does 4 straight blowout losses by 20+ points knock us all the way out? Frankly I think it should as this team has given up and is an embarrassment to the university. I'd prefer they decline any postseason play because this team is pathetic and doesn't deserve it.

They are in.

Latest posts