!*****Official 'Meeting Of The Irish Tempers' Game Thread*****!

This is the most pathetic showing I've seen from an Iowa team since the Lickliter years. At least those teams had the excuse of having no talent. This team has talent but they don't play defense and they give up when it gets tough. I'm just embarrassed to be an Iowa fan right now. Absolutely pathetic display from this team.

This is the most pathetic showing I've seen from an Iowa team since the Lickliter years. At least those teams had the excuse of having no talent. This team has talent but they don't play defense and they give up when it gets tough. I'm just embarrassed to be an Iowa fan right now. Absolutely pathetic display from this team.
Yep. No leaders and guards with no talent. I don’t care how many 3s Bohannon makes he is a liability out there.

Didnt have any offense today either.

And our ball movement has turned into bowel movement.

Isiah Moss, since he missed early in OT against Indiana, has been on the side of a milk carton.

What dooya think the atmosphere is like in Fran's office right now?

55716286e4b00ab4a6549f5a_55716286e4b00ab4a654a06c_p854x570.jpg

Latest posts