**Official "Let's get this season started" Game Thread**

Couldn't help but notice he was starting at LT snap one for Bama... That's pretty wild for a true freshman. My guess is he was all but promised that at Bama along with $$. He and his family tried saying that NIL wasn't a factor and Bama wasn't blowing his doors off in that regard but I don't buy that either.

Iowa has Richman at LT and I bet Proctor wasn't going to be supplanting him no matter how much better he may have been then him. That's just how the Ferentzs are. Proctor knew that and probably didn't want to start off at RT or guard like he would've had he been a Hawk. Saban probably told him what he wanted to hear that LT would be his day 1 and what do you know he kept that promise and it is what it is.
I'm pretty sure it was the money. Occam's razor-the simplest explanation is Alamba gave him more money than he would have earned.

I'm pretty sure it was the money. Occam's razor-the simplest explanation is Alamba gave him more money than he would have earned.
Well here's a couple certainties. KF isn't promising anything to a recruit and there's nothing Saban wouldn't do to land a kid like him. Be it $ promising playing time you name it.