**Official Kinnick Game Day Atmorsphere Suggestion Box**

EST1847

Please use the following thread to make suggestions that can be passed along to the University of Iowa regarding Game Day atmosphere. Please keep them relevant to the game day environment inside Kinnick Stadium. If you chose to complain about music, video, or entertainment choices please give example of what you'd like to hear or see. (Please keep it PG-13 and within reason, Kinnick is a family environment)

The suggestions should come from the students, it starts with them, and they have been more quiet than usual this year.

I agree with the students should chose. That said i would play accept balls to the wall, whenever we force a third and long.

Here we go again. The music, the music, the music....................

Until we can trot more talent out on the field, nothing else matters.

Well, except, maybe dont wave red poms when playing wisconsin.:p

Ignoring my terrible spelling error in the title my suggestions are this:

Play some gosh darn country instead of Moby and Sean Kingston. You can't tell me the student section wouldn't love to sing along with some Toby Keith: Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue between the 3rd and 4th quarter. Imagine hearing the crowd sing. "We'll put in your arse, its the American(or Hawkeye) way!"

Include a highlight real with top ten hits in Hawkeye history mixing in some highlights of guys on the team. But including the Marshall Yanda's and Bob Sanders' of the world.

Souped_up_Farmall_tractor.jpg

Bring Herky out on the back of this

Ignoring my terrible spelling error in the title my suggestions are this:

Play some gosh darn country instead of Moby and Sean Kingston. You can't tell me the student section wouldn't love to sing along with some Toby Keith: Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue between the 3rd and 4th quarter. Imagine hearing the crowd sing. "We'll put in your arse, its the American(or Hawkeye) way!"

Include a highlight real with top ten hits in Hawkeye history mixing in some highlights of guys on the team. But including the Marshall Yanda's and Bob Sanders' of the world.

"Are you serious Clark?"... uh yeah nothing gets the crowd rocking like... uh.... country music....

I would like to see herky ride a sow out to midfield and plant a pitchfork in the ground ala FSU!

1. Fix the band, it's weak (coming from a former HMB member)
2. Hire a pro to manage the "timing" of all the video/audio stuff including the team entrance.
3. Cheap student tickets. The student section should ALWAYS be full.
4. Less advertising, more action on the scoreboards...especially the big one.

I would think there would be a guitar player in the band who could shred a bit. Get that person a hookup to the speakers and let them jam or cover some rock for a few seconds between plays.

I would like to see herky ride a sow out to midfield and plant a pitchfork in the ground ala FSU!

This would be absolutely priceless! Seriously, it would be headline type stuff. The only thing better would be a midget Herky on a small pig. Incorporate a monkey into the mix, holy ****! Golden.

And to the person who doesn't want country music, initially I agree but upon further thought, the last time I checked Iowa came out to ACDC and Metallica. Doesn't get much more lame than those two crews.

This would be absolutely priceless! Seriously, it would be headline type stuff. The only thing better would be a midget Herky on a small pig. Incorporate a monkey into the mix, holy ****! Golden.

And to the person who doesn't want country music, initially I agree but upon further thought, the last time I checked Iowa came out to ACDC and Metallica. Doesn't get much more lame than those two crews.
You seriously want that entrance to change? You're crazy, right?

Latest posts